Sequels The 4th Should Have Lizard And Kraven

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
At the beginning, Conners turns into Lizard. Enter big game hunter Kraven, looking to kill the lizard man of New York (maybe give him Ultimate Kravens origin as a tv personality, to give him some publicity reason for chasing an urban legend at this point). While there, he decides to also hunt Spider-Man, because he considers him more spider than man. So Spider-Man has to save Curt Conners from being the lizard, from Kraven, and himself from Kraven.

Kraven gets hired by the bugle to hunt the Lizard, and peter is assined to fallow him and take pics of him in action as new star reporter Ned Leeds writes the story about him, only after he finds out that the Lizard is conners he has to stop Kraven.
i would used last hunt and torment as the plot of the movie. meybe even set up hobgoblin the movie with an opening of spider-man stopping an armored car hist and have the car end up in the river with the driver getting away.

You could have posted this in the 5 other threads discussing this topic...

Would it be better if spidey and Lizard's first fight gets John Jameson killed,making JJJ hire Kraven to kill the Lizard,instead of JJJ creating the Scorpion to go and kill spidey.

Maybe Kraven is an old war buddy of JJJ's.

Would it be better if spidey and Lizard's first fight gets John Jameson killed
No real need to kill John, also it would seem like a plot device to have him killed.

Making JJJ hire Kraven to kill the Lizard.
Spider-Man should fail in his first meeting with the Lizard and that should be why JJJ hires Kraven to "Hunt" the Lizard. it should be JJJ trying to one up Spider-Man.

instead of JJJ creating the Scorpion to go and kill spidey.
JJJ doesn't want to kill Spider-Man, he wants him in jail to him Spider-Man is just another badguy to him.

Maybe Kraven is an old war buddy of JJJ's.
what war would that be?

but thats just what i think.

I honetly want Sony to push Fox for King Pin rights... Dare Devil sequels are dead in the water anyways... Wilson Fisk could be introduced as a wealthy business man and a philanthropist to the city while he is secretly the underground criminal mastermind nicknamed the KingPin... in order to keep peace in the city he hires Kraven to bring in the Lizard... once SPidey stops Kraven and saves the Lizard it humilitates Fisk publicly, augmenting his animosity towards Spiderman for future films... you could have electro and Rhino as side villains

SM5 could have Jameson consulting Fisk and coming up with Scorpion solution (its a good plot that should be utilized despite Scorpion critics)... I want Mysterio for SM5 if Bruce Cambell comes back for 4-6... Venom is done after SM3 as far as I am concerned and Carnage/Morlun are just too over the top for me so no thanks for me personally at least. Doc Ock comes back in a Barbosa like cliff hanger.

SM6 can do the Sinister Six... I think that all flows seemlessley as a new trilogy rather than going from villain A to B to C which everyone seems to prescribe. I am not insulting anyone. But all the other threads have people wanting to cram each movie with a different three villains every time. A character like KingPin could interconnect everything as a reoccurring villain... I am not sure another Spidey villain has that reoccurring potential

my problem is that there is no way kraven could pose a threat to the lizard. spidey has massive trouble with the lizard so what the heck is kraven going to be able to do. i dont see how kraven can be a threat even to spidey, if anything hed make a better captain america villain

Um hes got super-human strength and agility, enchanced senses, and a weapons galore. Plus he'd be able to pick up Spidey's scent, so he could try to hunt him down at any time. Im pretty sure Kraven would be a threat to him.

I honetly want Sony to push Fox for King Pin rights... Dare Devil sequels are dead in the water anyways... Wilson Fisk could be introduced as a wealthy business man and a philanthropist to the city while he is secretly the underground criminal mastermind nicknamed the KingPin... in order to keep peace in the city he hires Kraven to bring in the Lizard... once SPidey stops Kraven and saves the Lizard it humilitates Fisk publicly, augmenting his animosity towards Spiderman for future films... you could have electro and Rhino as side villains

SM5 could have Jameson consulting Fisk and coming up with Scorpion solution (its a good plot that should be utilized despite Scorpion critics)... I want Mysterio for SM5 if Bruce Cambell comes back for 4-6... Venom is done after SM3 as far as I am concerned and Carnage/Morlun are just too over the top for me so no thanks for me personally at least. Doc Ock comes back in a Barbosa like cliff hanger.

SM6 can do the Sinister Six... I think that all flows seemlessley as a new trilogy rather than going from villain A to B to C which everyone seems to prescribe. I am not insulting anyone. But all the other threads have people wanting to cram each movie with a different three villains every time. A character like KingPin could interconnect everything as a reoccurring villain... I am not sure another Spidey villain has that reoccurring potential

Those are some good ideas. The Daredevil franchise isnt going anywhere, so they might as well give up the character rights. Kingpin could probably do better in a Spidey movie.

my problem is that there is no way kraven could pose a threat to the lizard. spidey has massive trouble with the lizard so what the heck is kraven going to be able to do. i dont see how kraven can be a threat even to spidey, if anything hed make a better captain america villain
Kraven wants to kill the Lizard so he won't pull his punches like spider-man will.

Kraven wants to kill the Lizard so he won't pull his punches like spider-man will.

^
Plus Kraven could actually cut off the Lizard's arms,tail,stab him in the gut and spidey could stop Kraven from the final blow just for the Lizard to have some time to regrow those lost limbs.

Lizard and kravem for sm4 definately.

However, I wouldn't have spidey be Kraven's primary target. I'd have the Bugle and startled people report of a, "lizard-man" sighting. This news obviously reaches Kraven who is a huge, successful super hunter and he tries to track down the lizard.
Spidey runs into the lizard after being offered a large raise from Jameson for a photo (ala Night of the lizard 90s AS) and later discovers that Doc Conners is the lizard. Kraven eventually catches up to the lizard but is stopped by spidey and so now, Kraven wants to kill the spider and the lizard. All 3 guys fight it out, hell Kraven even brings in some wild animals, ferocious drug-induced bear, lion and elephant....and the story continues to however anyone sees fit from here.

Nah.

Venom and Carnage.

Carnage:Can I be in the Next movie?

Venom: Ok looks like kraven and lizard are OUT! Looks like its me and carnage.

Carnage:Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a Movie star!

Um hes got super-human strength and agility, enchanced senses, and a weapons galore. Plus he'd be able to pick up Spidey's scent, so he could try to hunt him down at any time. Im pretty sure Kraven would be a threat to him.
yah but hes still way below even spideys level. the only thing i can think of that would help him are his weapons, but still, then cops should be able to take the lizard out

Keep in mind that Kraven once incapacitated Spidey, and buried him alive...

Kraven's son, Aloysha, came pretty close to defeating Venom with a series of well placed traps. and he was TRAINED by the original Kraven.

If written with a bit of imagination, Kraven can be a legitimate threat to both Spidey and The Lizard...

And as far as visuals; think of those cool underground sewer settings Lizard was using for hideouts in the first Activision game...that would look very cool brought to life up on the big screen...:word:

its funny that there are people that love venom and were told that he would suck in the movies and that he couldn't work and yet here he is. i think that if they have the same people invaloved in this movie as the last 3 then Kraven and the LIzard could work and work well.
if they did use Karven and the Liazard then it wouldn't be to bad guys as the Lizard shouldn't be a badguy persay but he is the reason for Kraven to be there, and with Karaven and Spider-Man both after the Lizard (one wanting to kill him and the other wanting to save him) it would make a great movie seeing who gets to the Lizard first.

Gerard Butler as King Leonidas in "300" looked like the perfect Kraven.They should get him to play the part.

no oded fehr,he looks exactly like kraven

I prefer Gerald Butler, but maybe that's because I'm still so hyped about 300. Obed Fehr looks more like Kraven (depending on what pictures you look at), but Butler is tough and ripped and 100% badass. I could definitely see him as the Hunter.

I prefer Gerald Butler, but maybe that's because I'm still so hyped about 300. Obed Fehr looks more like Kraven (depending on what pictures you look at), but Butler is tough and ripped and 100% badass. I could definitely see him as the Hunter.

^
:up: :up:

I'd like to see Lizard...and if Sam stayed on The Vulture. Perhaps we can toss in a Doc Ock cliffhanger, and include some nods to villains Peter has already dispacted. Specifically, villains taken down off-screen, such as Shocker, Mysterio, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"