Best Trilogy.

Spider-Bat

BATMAN
Reaction score
What do you think is the best trilogy ever?

For me The Lord of The Rings, and the original StarWars.

The OT, and by a lot more than 12 parsecs.

BTTF does deserve its own spot on this list. Especially over X-Men, Spider-Man, and the Matrix.

No Godfather?

Well, I mean you could keep going all day with Terminator, Aliens, RoboCop, Jurassic Park, etc.

This list was just rushed, I think.

@DX- What hurt Godfather was the last film. Sophia's acting is pretty laughable. But the first two are true masterpieces in the world of cinema.

But for me it's a tie between LOTR and Indiana Jones. LOTR, in my opinion, is the perfect trilogy that will continue to be so until a film of the same merit manages to duplicate it. Although I can't see any set of films being as great as LOTR anytime soon.

@DX- What hurt Godfather was the last film. Sophia's acting is pretty laughable. But the first two are true masterpieces in the world of cinema.
Yeah, Sophia was bad but she didn't kill the whole movie for me. I felt everyone else did well, the story was great and it did a solid job of wrapping up the character arcs...

the lack of proper options makes this thread completely and utterly void.

Better 'best trilogy' have been created before, i suggest the thread starter use the search engine to see how it's supposed to be done.

I don't mind this list but next time make an opinion underneath that says "Other" so we won't be limited to the amount of movies. But, out of the few trilogies I think I'd choose Star Wars Episodes IV-VI and if not that then the Indiana Jones franchise(although I don't know if it still counts with this new one coming out). But, on my own personal list I think I'd choose The Godfather; I loved the first film, the second film stuck to it's ground and was still great, and the third film was good but it was the performances that tore it apart which I think is rediculous because the rest of the film was great.

I think (with the exception of Evil Dead) these trilogies are the most well-known and highest grossing trilogies in history, BTTF, JP, GF, all are great movie trilogies but have not made the type of impact in cinema history like these movies have. (Maybe not x-men)...lol

anyway i voted for LOTR, i like the prequel SW trilogy better than the original, and LOTR are like my all-time fav. movies ever...

i dont count the lotr because it had its trilogy done before the movie was made... its harder for normal adaptations

original star wars, not even close

i dont count the lotr because it had its trilogy done before the movie was made... its harder for normal adaptations
that actually makes it a true trilogy with a single story being told over the course of three films.

How is Lord of the Rings beating Indiana Jones?

You're missing Back To The Future and Godfather, and Star Wars is two words. *edits*

1. Back to the Future
2. Star Wars
3. Godfather
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Indiana Jones

That's personally my top 5 list.

You got Evil Dead and X-Men on that poll but no Bourne or Ocean's? :dry:

In my opinion Pirates and Stars War Prequels should be in before The Matrix Trilogy. Sorry that series had one good film.
Some argue Pirates is the same but Pirates and Prequel Star wars entertained me more.

I liked all of the original Star Wars films.

Pirates 1 was great, two was fine, three was incredibly mediocre.

Apply my opinion of Pirates to Matrix and same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"