Best Trilogy.

LOTR

I wish i could have said Blade...:csad:

I wish The Bourne Trilogy was on here.

Lord of the Rings trilogy # 1.

Star Wars a very close # 2. These two just feel the most like one film split into three acts.

I definitely feel LOTR. Each movie in the trilogy was better than the last. That in of itself is a rarity among trilogies.

Got to be the Orginal Star Wars

Followed closely by :indy:

Original Star Wars trilogy in a close one over the Lord of the Rings (which also rules house).

I wish The Bourne Trilogy was on here.

Lord of the Rings trilogy # 1.

Star Wars a very close # 2. These two just feel the most like one film split into three acts.

I disagree on that. Each Star Wars film had it's own style and tone, not terribly different, but different enough that they felt like different movies.

The Lord of the Rings and Scream trilogies are my favorite trilogies of all time.

Jesus, how the hell did I forget Sergio Leone's The Dollars trilogy?!

Eastwood.JPG

:up: :up:

And what about yippie-ki-yay motherf**kers?! :cmad:

8eppdf7.jpg

8a35xtd.jpg

Jesus, how the hell did I forget Sergio Leone's The Dollars trilogy?!

Eastwood.JPG

:up: :up:

Though not my favorite trilogy, that's probably my fav movie character of all time. He's too cool for school, man. :word:

I can't believe I forgot about the Bourne Trilogy too. Those are great films as well.

My favorite trilogies are as follows: LOTR, Bourne, Back To The Future, The original Star Wars, SAW, and POTC.

Oh, and don't forget about Mission Impossible. :up: :up:

1. LOTR
2. Star Wars (original)
3. Indiana Jones
4. Bourne
5. Pirates

what's wrong with you people??? Indiana Jones is the only consistently good trilogy. LotR, Star Wars, BttF, X-Men... they ALL had disappointing sequels.

It already skipped my mind the 4th one even existed. And I just watched the unrated cut about a month ago. Damn, was it really THAT forgettable? :eek:

Oh yes ... It was.

what's wrong with you people??? Indiana Jones is the only consistently good trilogy. LotR, Star Wars, BttF, X-Men... they ALL had disappointing sequels.

What's the general consensus on Temple of Doom? I found it to be the weakest of the three by far, making that trilogy less consistent than some of the others.

LOTR- By far the best trilogy that has garnered critical acclaim and ended with the last film of the trilogy sweeping the Academy Awards.
X-Men- Only had one great film that followed the first one and that was X2.
Star Wars- The original trilogy will always be great.

I do agree that Indiana Jones deserves its praise as well. I thought Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade were the best of the trilogy, while Temple of Doom was good, it was just weaker compared to the other Indiana Jones films in my opinion.

I disagree on that. Each Star Wars film had it's own style and tone, not terribly different, but different enough that they felt like different movies.

well yeah, they do have different styles, like empire just having better lighting for one, but out of all the trilogies I think this and lord of the rings are definately one story that I can watch consecutively again and again and feel like this is definately the way it should have began, continued, and ended.

Indiana Jones because all are perfect movies, I could watch over & over again. I would say SW OT, but I'm worn out on ROTJ at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"