Better Call Saul! - Breaking Bad Spinoff A Go At AMC - Part 1

I think it was just an artistic touch. Personally I think they could have dropped the black and white and gone back to full color once "Gene" was caught but I also didn't mind it either.
Nahhhhh, the cigarette was perfect.

54A701D5-1D8E-4313-9EF2-341C24FA8D6D.jpeg

Lmao exactly. Also “he could’ve just seen her in 7 years” :funny: what a stupid ending.

Walt ranting to Saul about time travel had some big Dwight Schrute energy to it.

*starts petition to remake The Office with Cranston, Odenkirk and Seehorn as Dwight, Jim and Pam*

View attachment 58025

Lmao exactly. Also “he could’ve just seen her in 7 years” :funny: what a stupid ending.
missthepoint-fail.gif

Saul should have died tragically (he deserves worse than spending his life in a prison where everyone worships him. Sounds like he’s going to have the easiest time in prison history). And Kim should have been the one locked up.

“I had fun!” doesn’t explain why she went to such extremes to ruin Howard. None of it makes sense.

There should have been a final Lalo/Nacho confrontation.

Setting up Nebraska with Kim and not following up on that was wasted potential. It’s like they forgot.

Needed one final moment with Mike, his granddaughter and daughter in law. Also needed one more moment between Gus and Mike. If that was the end of Gus, there was zero closure there. Way too abrupt for me.

But yeah, with just a couple episodes left, let’s spend a half an hour with a security guard eating dessert while some recasted character robs a shopping mall. Very exciting, poignant stuff.

Gilligan was better at showrunning than Gould.

Walt ranting to Saul about time travel had some big Dwight Schrute energy to it.

*starts petition to remake The Office with Cranston, Odenkirk and Seehorn as Dwight, Jim and Pam*
And here's your Michael Scott:

tumblr_ojn3b2pDlM1qb4op4o4_500.gifv

After his looks at Saul, Jimmy and Gene, it’s funny to see a version of this character that looks this much like Bob Odenkirk normally does.

I never find I have much to say about this show, but it was a great ride and the last run closed everything nicely. Hats off to all involved. What a fantastic universe we've been treated too for so many years.

Thought the finale was very good. No complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"