Breaking Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1=2=3=4=5

Consistently riveting. Unparalleled television series. Timeless.

Agreed. I think I liked all the seasons equally. They just flow seamlessly to me as one big story.

why i think that Jesse is not going to take care for brock. because he is smarter. its in a way his fault that his mother is dead. Jesse like Walt needs to let go. he needs to leave the people he loved behind. Brock needs to be with someone who wasnt using it or selling it or cooking it.

So where does Jesse go from here? Personally, I like to imagine that he moves out to the midwest and becomes some sort of wood shop teacher.
maybe he can go cut some lumber with dexter morgan:o
f3f855a7f17cc855_tumblr_mtl8a2Ip8i1sbl8zpo1_400.gif

Loved the ending. Perfect way to wrap up the show. Just have one question.

How do you think Walt actually got the ricin into Lydia's Stevia? Did he sneak into her house and do it? Because he got up and left the table when the waiter came with her tea. And I don't think he could have somehow got it into the individual packets at the coffee shop. Thoughts?

same table,same time,same day. he knew which table. and there is only one stevia at her table. if you rewatch it you can see that she is looking for it and the camera focuses on her hands.

boom :woot:

Such a great ending to a great show, I'm soo sad and I am still trying to catch my breath!

:(

same table,same time,same day. he knew which table. and there is only one stevia at her table. if you rewatch it you can see that she is looking for it and the camera focuses on her hands.

boom :woot:

Ah, you're right. Brilliant. Thanks!

this is not a time to be sad. a show that you liked had a good ending. everything is how it should b e

Quick question: How did Walt make sure that the cops would find him at Uncle Jack's warehouse? Because of that tagged car he took with him?

Brock is going to be under the care of his crazy uncle Michael Keaton who runs a series of illegal street races, his lifestyle puts Brock in danger. Jesse hears of this and decides to enter and win the race to take down Keaton and save/raise Brock.

Need for Speed: Braking Bad :word:

From Ript. Honestly though I doubt their ability to actually print this first one.

respect-the-chemistry-3-detail_272_cached_thumb_-50ac5a62e8cecdbaefbf9be229c742d8.jpg

five-detail_59530_cached_thumb_-50ac5a62e8cecdbaefbf9be229c742d8.jpg

the only thing that i didnt like was how Gilligan gave Walt his old clothes for the finale. green shirt,pants and jacket.

Last edited:
Did I miss who trashed the White House or did it just not say?

Did I miss who trashed the White House or did it just not say?

The Robert Forster character from the last episode told Walt that skaters was breaking in so they built the fence.

wasnt it just great when jack had to smoke before he died?

it was never about the money you son of a b..

I loved the ending. It's not a happy ending, but Walt was finally able to see a plan through through a combination of his past methods (a crazy plan, reckless bravado, and luck) but also whilst leaving behind his worst enemy and his biggest motivator: his ego. This was a Walter White with clarity, stripped of rationalizations and excuses, just the terrible, unvarnished truth of what he's done. His self righteousness has been beaten out of him and, like the scientist he always thought himself, he was finally able to work dispassionately and accurately. Walt ended a monster, a man damned for Hell, but he also went out with the faintest flicker of humanity. It's the perfect ending to a show that was not afraid to get ugly, to get complicated, but was never, ever not bursting with empathy.

Best show ever.

I absolutely loved the Badger and Skinny Pete scene. I was pissed because my live stream kept crashing but when they took their ski masks off I couldn't stop grinning :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"