Better movie: The Incredible Hulk or Iron Man?

SFII

Civilian
Reaction score
Which movie was better: The Incredible Hulk, or Iron Man ?

The Incredible Hulk. I like the power (strength) Hulk has more than Iron Man's powers and so Hulk gave me more of what I like. Plus, I just like Hulk more.

the hulk for me,but i have a feeling most will say ironman

Iron Man. I can't think of any flaws in the film. I can think of at least two in TIH. I like the Hulk as a character more, but when it comes down to it the film wasn't of the same caliber.

i liked Iron Man, but i loved The Incredible Hulk!
the action was incredible.

I guess I'd have to say Iron Man...but not by an extremely wide margin, mind you.
Norton made a great Banner, but Downey was just incredibly entertaining to watch. He was the only reason that movie was as good as it was.

IronMan was just too awesome from start to finish. That scene when he saves the village felt like some pure satisfaction against terrorist with what the world has gone through the last few yea years. Even my mother and sister went nuts over it, and they are 61 and 39 year old females watching a Superhero movie they never heard of.

Hulk may have had the better action...but Iron Man was hands down the better movie and is at the very top of Marvel's best. In fact it is the best movie of the summer still and I think only TDK stands a chance of replacing it, then.

P.S. Think of Downey's performance and how unforgettable and iconic it was. Norton was good, but not that uniquely original. Then compare Jeff Bridge's Stane to Hurt's Ross and who was the more interesting character. Add in as stated above two of the most satisfying action sequences (even if the eye candy wasn't as rich) in recent memory when Stark took it back to the terrorists.

Just saying.

The Incredible Hulk: Better Story, Better action

Iron Man: Better Characters, Better Villain

I picked TIH

Iron Man, by a significant margin. I'm a big Hulk fan, but TIH just wasn't very good.

Iron Man. I would rate The Incredible Hulk not only below Iron Man, but other Marvel movies as well.

Iron Man. The 5 minutes mid-film Gulmira fight pays for the movie lack of fight scene and certainly the most badass superhero fight scene of all time. Robotic arm uppercut (Marvel Ultimate Alliance anyone) & Repulsor & tiny missiles = Win.

Hulk is an excellent film in its own right, but it's more fight oriented and can be said to be more depressing than Iron Man.

Can any one say, "stupid thread?" My god these "polls" are getting down right boring. Some body posts the same question after every single film release. Who cares?

Iron Man better all around but The Incredible Hulk was better visual/action....:bh:

Iron Man is a 9.5/10 for me, TIH is a 7.5/10. Hulk had great action, but I couldn't get enough of Iron Man.

to me, The Incredible Hulk is probably the best Marvel Superhero film ever made.
my jaw dropped about 5 times throughout the film, in awe of the incredible action scenes i was seeing. and kudos to the CGI guys. the Hulk itself looked awesome, and kinda scary. and more real than the 03 Hulk. i love the feeling. i could not get enough of this film. i wanted more! :)

Iron Man's a good movie too, but some of the scenes were kinda cheesy. and some of the CGI looked sloppy. and i don't know... some guy flying in a metal suit doesn't seem as impressive to me than a massive monster tearing **** up, and kicking another giant monster's ass.

I've only seen Iron Man so far, but I think Hulk is a better character IMO. I'll wait to judge until I see TIH.

Iron Man wins comfortably; better characters (in particular a far superior lead performance, although Norton is good too, but it's like Orlando Bloom competing against Johnny Depp), and a more interesting story. The Incredible Hulk has better actions thanks to a superior final fight, but that's not enough to put it over the top (I liked TIH, to be clear, but it can't come close to Iron Man).

Idk, i loved Iron man, it was very entertaining, the fight scenes in the incredible hulk, owned the fight scenes in Iron man. Im split down the middle, i loved both films. I think both directors should team up, with Jon's great interpretation of the comic book into a film, along with Leterrier's action scenes,it would make the perfect superhero movie imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"