Iron Man cameo in Hulk...uhhh DAMN!

and Franklin Richards was just a little easter egg

stupid one as he aint born... and X2 was before ff even came out.

Yes, but you have to remember, the X-Men movies are set in the not-too-distant-future. So it is possible.

This would be a very cool little thing to throw in.

I think this would be rad if it happens.
They would not need Downey, just the CGI red and gold armour to whiz by in one scene or whatever.

I hope w/ these new films Marvel start having mini guest apps of other characters like in the comics, thusly creating a sense of the MU in the movies.

Delicious.:yay:

^Right on. Marvel may be the only one's who can get away with this since they are maintaining the reins on all of their characters now. At least there's a shot at opening up the Marvel Universe. It would be really cool as long as they don't go overboard with it. It would be a real treat to see stuff like Iron Man zooming above the skies of New York and see Spider-Man slinging along beneath him who hears the jetboot roaring, and looks up and waves... or something. Nothing wrong with it, and it's like an Easter Egg right on screen, rather than something you have to dig for once the DVD comes out.

Nice to have characters WE all know exist together actually sharing the space, rather than different universes for each, as DC seems to have to do thanks to studio/character ownership hassles. Stupid legal B.S.

And what is that rumored moment that will tie HULK and IRON MAN together? Well, our spy has some clarification for us:

So the scene that was shot was for the Hulk with General Thunderbolt who is very important to the Hulk. Anyway, Tony Stark meets with him - which of course is a straight prelude to the Avengers Movie.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35203 so awseome if its true!!!

And what is that rumored moment that will tie HULK and IRON MAN together? Well, our spy has some clarification for us:

So the scene that was shot was for the Hulk with General Thunderbolt who is very important to the Hulk. Anyway, Tony Stark meets with him - which of course is a straight prelude to the Avengers Movie.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35203 so awseome if its true!!!
On the rumor, its not a rumor. Its true. There is a crossover between Iron Man and The Hulk. Two scenes were filmed, one for each movie. I cant tell you how though, but the writers strike is preventing the start of Thor, Captain America and Namor.

On the rumor, its not a rumor. Its true. There is a crossover between Iron Man and The Hulk. Two scenes were filmed, one for each movie. I cant tell you how though, but the writers strike is preventing the start of Thor, Captain America and Namor.

EB, I just have to say... this is quite possibly the best news ever spouted from your keyboard.

Thank you.

and Franklin Richards was just a little easter egg

stupid one as he aint born... and X2 was before ff even came to be.

but wasn't the X-men series set in the not too distant future? i don't remember anything that dates it other than "The not too distant future", "Now" or "Today" or "10 years later" ect

OMG, why did it take so long for a comic movie crossover like this?!...So many other missed opportunities.. :(

Oh well, here's hoping for this to make it into the film and also into more films after this!

-TNC

The new rumor from AICN about the crossover on the main page of SHH makes me a very happy boy.

I think it'd be great!

OMG, why did it take so long for a comic movie crossover like this?!...So many other missed opportunities.. :(

Oh well, here's hoping for this to make it into the film and also into more films after this!

-TNC

It SHOULD have happened when WB released those corny Batman films. A Batman vs. Superman movie should have happened. I don't know if DD and Elektra counts as a crossover but that was kind of one.

The new rumor from AICN about the crossover on the main page of SHH makes me a very happy boy.

I think it'd be great!

Seems like some of the heavy artillary General Ross is always toting around comes from Stark Industries. I like this as the possible crossover.

Seems like some of the heavy artillary General Ross is always toting around comes from Stark Industries. I like this as the possible crossover.

I love it. Fits better than just Iron Man flying over Hulk's battle or seeing him on TV or something.

Hope this rumor follows through...Would be great if it happend.

its about time we see something likethis in the movieverse, also I'm suprised to see marvel is finnaly doing somthing right for a change

Imo, the avengers film, cap should be the main focus of the movie instead of getting his own film. Kinda how the cartoon film was

Any thoughts

its about time we see something likethis in the movieverse, also I'm suprised to see marvel is finnaly doing somthing right for a change

Imo, the avengers film, cap should be the main focus of the movie instead of getting his own film. Kinda how the cartoon film was

Any thoughts
nah Cap needs his own film

After Hulk and Iron Man, Marvel's plan has been to do Thor, Cap, and Ant Man solo films, and then bring them all together for the Avengers.

How cool is that?

ok? What's the point of all the of all these solo movies , just do the ones that matter

tool...nice one I forgot we have 14yr olds on the boards

antman ...your telling me you would pay to see a movie about antman ? Now Thor on the other hand is a doable movie a movie like antman could kill the avengers movie cause I will flop IMO

ok? What's the point of all the of all these solo movies , just do the ones that matter

tool...nice one I forgot we have 14yr olds on the boards

They want to introduce the characters. So like once you have seen Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, etc... and then when you see them all one the big screen in one film you know how they are connected what made them what they are and stuff. So no origins and stuff. Just straight into the story.

Ant Man is a tougher sell because he's not as recognizable, but the character has been around long enough (assuming they go with Hank Pym) hat I'm sure they can come up with a decent movie.

antman ...your telling me you would pay to see a movie about antman ? Now Thor on the other hand is a doable movie a movie like antman could kill the avengers movie cause I will flop IMO

As much as I hate to admit it, but I agree. Antman is not goingto make a real profit at the Box Office. If you had to have a Antman on screen, do it on the small screen. I just can't see him doing that well in a solo movie.

I think it would be better not to really make a solo Ant-Man film. Just include him in the Avengers movie. The big well known main characters need their own movies and then in the Avengers you could add some other characters that are not that well known.

They should make Deadpool or BP and I say add one of those 2 to the Avengers. DP could be the Avengers funny man, which we all need. Plus it would put him moreso on the map. Give him a solo movie to give him that launching pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"