Better movie: The Incredible Hulk or Iron Man?

Iron Man is the better all around movie but, like many are saying, Incredible Hulk had better action.

It's not a blow out like the voting would indicate. What a great summer so far.

Iron Man = 10/10
Incredible Hulk = 9/10

Ironman, is one of the best marvel movies so far! Very well done for being about a drunk bastard with brains :p Tony Stark rulz and Downey Jr was born to played him :D

Iron Man no question, i didn't like The incredible hulk that much.

I like Hulk better as a "movie", where as I like IM better as a big budget action flick.

I like Hulk better as a "movie", where as I like IM better as a big budget action flick.

wow..I kind of feel the exact opposite.

Marvel fans should be so grateful for Favs casting Downey, because he is what takes that movie to the heights it achieves.

Iron Man was better because viewers feel for the characters. Because of Iron Man, people clap on the appearance of witty sarcastic RDJ/Tony Stark in TIH. I'm not sure the same kind of applause would ensue if Norton is in Iron Man.

I love both equally to be honest.

Iron Man SURPRISED me...I really thought it was going to be kind of boring, but it ended up being rather entertaining.

The Incredible Hulk was better than I thought it would be, and it had great Hulk action, which is what I wanted.

I always want more in a movie..and I thought both had kind of forgettable final bouts with their respective foes.

Hmmm...tough call for me. I want to see TIH again before I decide (I've seen IM 4 times to TIH's 2 viewings from me).

Iron Man better but Incredible Hulk is also good.

Did you think b4 posting this question? Obviously not, I'm a noob and would never ask this question. OF COURSE IRON MAN KICKED HULK'S [Insert Naughty Word Here]!!!! :im:>:bh:

Did you think b4 posting this question? Obviously not, I'm a noob and would never ask this question. OF COURSE IRON MAN KICKED HULK'S [Insert Naughty Word Here]!!!! :im:>:bh:

Yeah, typical noob response :whatever:.

I prefer The Incredible Hulk over Iron Man.

They're both excellent films, but I find myself allied with the Shell Head, simply because his character entertains me more, not because it's a better movie experience.

I vote Iron Man.

I loved both, but Iron Man is just ahead for me.

Tough one but I give the edge to Iron Man. Both of them are with Batman Begins and Spider-Man on the "how to do these things" list.

Iron Man wins comfortably; better characters (in particular a far superior lead performance, although Norton is good too, but it's like Orlando Bloom competing against Johnny Depp), and a more interesting story. The Incredible Hulk has better actions thanks to a superior final fight, but that's not enough to put it over the top (I liked TIH, to be clear, but it can't come close to Iron Man).

I'm going to disagree with you on your comparison of Norton and Downey. Norton is every bit as good an actor as Downey, if not then he's superior.

I think Downey was just givin such a brilliant part that he could do no wrong and the Banner part just wasn't as widley appealing as Stark's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"