Big Brother 8: US Edition.

Mattchew

Sidekick
Reaction score
So I know this falls into guilty pleasure territory, but I f-ing love Big Brother.

BB8 starts a week from today. A bunch of info was just released about it...

I decided its time for the summer-obsession to start, so I ordered my live feeds and I started a thread.

Here's the info posted over @ AICN:

* Unbeknownst to most of the cast, one contestant will be able to win extra money if he or she behaves within the house as voting viewers demand.

* Several of the contestants will have real-world “unresolved beefs” with other contestants.

* Only two of the 14 cast members are older than 30. The oldest, a bar manager, is 44.

* All but one of the contestants are single or separated.

Here's a link to a variety article that has pictures of the 14 house guests:

http://www2.variety.com/ref.asp?u=AICN&p=1MQT&sid=VR1117967770

Hoping for another insane summer of BB, and I hope there are some other SHH fans other who are with me.

bb8_hgs.jpg

I like Big Brother too. I'm just going to watch the tv show and visit message boards. The internet feeds don't show well on 56k modem. Thanks for the info :)

I like Big Brother too. I'm just going to watch the tv show and visit message boards. The internet feeds don't show well on 56k modem. Thanks for the info :)

do you watch or listen to house calls?

I listened a little bit last year but won't this year. How about you?

ooh I'm excited to see some pics :woot: This is my guilty pleasure of the summer :heart:

Have you seen the cast? Not a lot of diversity imo. Go guy from Wisconsin :)

Im not feeling the lack of diversity on the cast myself

it is a very young very white cast, huh. thats really silly.

just wait... all of these people minus maybe two or three will have amazing bodies. it's the BB way.

so I just read what one of the feuds is between two of the people in the house...

apparently, Daniele is Dick's estranged daughter and they have a really bad relationship.
I'd love to hear peoples thoughts, but if you want to post any specifics be careful as to not spoil it before Thursday.

show starts tomorrow, so they're already in the house... i wonder if the feed will go up early or when the first day of 'housecalls' will be.

Just heard Kaysar will be on housecalls once a week.

can not WAIT! i read that we'll know who 'america's houseguest' is by the end of the show tonight and that each time this person completes a task voted on my America they win $10,000.

I didn't realize this was tonight! I'm totally stoked, I love me some BB. Actually, I always joke around that it's the one show I think I could win. And seriously, you can never tell what they really look like from the website photos. I'm banking that those two So. Cal. girls will be just fine to look at.

10,000 per task completed? holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not getting the live feeds. Enjoy the show and season everybody :)

I didn't realize this was tonight! I'm totally stoked, I love me some BB. Actually, I always joke around that it's the one show I think I could win. And seriously, you can never tell what they really look like from the website photos. I'm banking that those two So. Cal. girls will be just fine to look at.

im sure there will be a few hot guys and girls in there... otherwise, this show is so trashy they'll have a lipo challenge.

10,000 per task completed? holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not getting the live feeds. Enjoy the show and season everybody :)

i have the feeds and cant wait for them to go up... i think they prob wont go up till the west coast feed is done airing. boo.

I just read elsewhere that it's 10,000/5 tasks done.

Looks like it's going to be verrrrrrry eeeeeeenteresting season. agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"