Bird Problem

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
This stupid Cardinal has been running into my window on and off for 3 days now. Either he's suicidal and not very good at it, or he's guitared, or he sees his reflection as a threat.(that would be guitared too I guess) So, I'm thinking cover up the window (it doesn't have shades or anything) or put one of those stuffed animals with the suction cups on it. Any other ideas?

He could actually be trying to attack you. One day he'll get through that window and his mates will be close behind.

Have you seen the film?

I don't wanna kill it. And I have considered that he's a scout for the coming war with bears.

Talk to this guy.
coyote2.gif

Put a pic of an owl in your window....the birds will stay away.

C. Lee said:
Put a pic of an owl in your window....the birds will stay away.
I may try that. Would the O RLY owl be extra scary?

Haven't you seen teh film "The Birds" You're gonna die!

Black Sabbath said:
Haven't you seen teh film "The Birds" You're gonna die!
I think me and my cats can hold them off till help comes.

Mee said:
I may try that. Would the O RLY owl be extra scary?
A life size full body shot would be best....otherwise the pic of a sparrow would work....and not too many birds are scared of sparrows.

Mee said:
I think me and my cats can hold them off till help comes.
I wouldn't treat them too lightly. These birds can mutate:

Mee said:
This stupid Cardinal has been running into my window on and off for 3 days now. Either he's suicidal and not very good at it, or he's guitared, or he sees his reflection as a threat.(that would be guitared too I guess) So, I'm thinking cover up the window (it doesn't have shades or anything) or put one of those stuffed animals with the suction cups on it. Any other ideas?

He's trying to get in, obviously... all you have to do is open the window.

Lackey said:
He's trying to get in, obviously... all you have to do is open the window.
Well I understand that I'm irrestible, but I'm not into birds.

I dont remeber which one it was, but somebody posted on of the ORLY owls and somebody else called it the "baja owl" and it was absolutely hilarious.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
not an owl.
Stick up a Satan Cat.
Now that's a smart man.

Expose yourself. That should scare it away.

Mee said:
Well I understand that I'm irrestible, but I'm not into birds.

seriously, if it were me, I would open the window just to see what the bird would do. :O

I've had the window covered for about half an hour now, haven't seen the bird since. But I don't wanna leave a blanket over my window forever.

Lackey said:
seriously, if it were me, I would open the window just to see what the bird would do. :O
If you let one in you have to let them all in. Then they have their wild bird parties and trash your place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"