Shazam Black Adam spin off with The Rock

I'm sure there's something. Maybe they can just use his voice as some CG creature.

According to The Illuminerdi, a casting call has gone out for the role of Cyclone in Black Adam, a wind-manipulating legacy heroine of the JSA. The production is reportedly looking for an actress in her 20s to play what will be the film’s leading female character. In the comics, Cyclone’s real name is Maxine Hunkel, a college student and granddaughter of the Golden Age’s Red Tornado, Abigail “Ma” Hunkel. Cyclone is a relatively new character in the DC Comics Universe, and it is unclear how she will be incorporated in not only Black Adam but the DCEU and its ever-changing landscape.
Black Adam Movie Reportedly Casting Justice Society of America’s Cyclone

We know the JSA will be in this.

I wonder what are the chances of a WW appearance.
Wonder-Woman-JSA-Flash-Green-Lantern-banner-Nicola-Scott.jpg

WW vs Black Adam would sell this movie IMO.

It only makes sense to have Hawkgirl show up in this film given the ancient Egyptian connection

New rumor

https://fullcirclecinema.com/2020/03/26/black-adam-two-different-versions-jsa/

When Black Adam faces off with the JSA in the past, their roster will reportedly feature a younger version of the Wizard Shazam, Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Doctor Fate, Jay Garrick, and Alan Scott. While most of these characters were previously rumored, this is the first mention of the Wizard appearing in the film.

This version of the JSA will not be the only challenge Johnson’s character faces as he will also face a modern version of the team. When the movie shifts to the present day, a reformed team will feature the reincarnated forms of Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Doctor Fate, Atom Smasher, and Cyclone. The team will be working alongside Black Adam’s love interest Isis aka Adrianna.

Just rewatching Shazam on my DCEU marathon and there's a scene that really points out to me but it makes so much sense. Well it sets the stage for The Rock as Black Adam in the sense that the Wizard Shazam (Djimon Hounsou) said he chose his champion thousands of years ago and that this champion who is most likely The Rock's character of Black Adam used the Shazam powers for revenge and thousands well millions died...I just think that that was a great way of introducing Black Adam into the DCEU without us actually seeing The Rock

Wonder-Woman-JSA-Flash-Green-Lantern-banner-Nicola-Scott.jpg

WW vs Black Adam would sell this movie IMO.
It doesn't even need her.
Imagine JSA - including the likes of Alan Scott Green Lantern, Jay Garrick Flash and The Hawk couple - going up against Black Adam. If the heroic team isn't tragically down powered, it would a CRAZY fight. The wet dream for any comic book fan.

They will probably manage to take him almost down, but he escapes badly wounded. For many decades, he will be hiding while trying to build up his powers again.

I have to wonder if The Rock's Black Adam even makes the Christmas release date given the whole COVID-19 pandemic

Well, if there is one of these DC movies I hope they don't rush it is this one, I really want it to be awesome.

Do you have any actor suggestions for Alan Scott, Jay Garrick and Carter Hall? :)

Possible glimpse of Black Adam's "general look" in the movie ? (That face looks a lot like Rock)
rc.jpg

Anybody know if the rumors of Zeeko Zaki and Sofia Boutella being cast as the Hawks has any merit to it? I hope so because that would be perfect casting!!

Anybody know if the rumors of Zeeko Zaki and Sofia Boutella being cast as the Hawks has any merit to it? I hope so because that would be perfect casting!!

I would be all for it

I thought Sofia Boutella was cast as Grail in Snyder's JL.. He liked a comment that asked him about it on VERO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"