Sequels Black Cat (Casting)

kristen bell is only 5'1"!!!!! holy crap! aww man shes too short for BC...now im sad :(

Laura Vandervoort for Felicia Hardy! sexy... meow..

^supergirl from smallville

I'd have to probably agree that she could of been a good pick, if it wasn't for her already playing supergirl (even if it is only on a TV show)

^supergirl from smallville

I'd have to probably agree that she could of been a good pick, if it wasn't for her already playing supergirl (even if it is only on a TV show)

she is 5'7" so shes definately tall enough. also, kara is a dc character though...felicia is marvel. so that really shouldnt be a detering factor.

ya, I guess, the DC/Marvel thing is abit of a grey area
so, you never know

again....thats obsurd lol

Absurd. :o :cwink:

I'd like to see Eliza Dushku as Black Cat, but I guess she's too old now.

550076591_946215e1e5.jpg

Nah, she's just right. In Spider-Man/Black Cat: TETMD, Felcia says she is a woman in a tight black outfit, pushing 30 with a mean case of PMS. So 27 is a good age for Eliza to be.

I wanna see some manips of these chicks as black cat, just to see how they would look. :woot:

Yeah, let's all beg for Black Cat in Spider-Man 4, like you begged for Venom in Spider-Man 3. Then, when you finally get what you want, you can become a bunch of angry fanboyish geeks, when she takes up screentime away from Connors/The Lizard--in a story that doesn't mesh well. All we need now is for Avi Arad to get wind of this horrible idea, and spring it into action. Damn this Catwoman clone.

NO BLACK CAT!

Yeah, let's all beg for Black Cat in Spider-Man 4, like you begged for Venom in Spider-Man 3. Then, when you finally get what you want, you can become a bunch of angry fanboyish geeks, when she takes up screentime away from Connors/The Lizard--in a story that doesn't mesh well. All we need now is for Avi Arad to get wind of this horrible idea, and spring it into action. Damn this Catwoman clone.

NO BLACK CAT!

why bring your negetivity here? this is a CASTING thread...not a should be/shouldnt be thread. take your opinion to the appropriate place, please/thank you

yah i saw that earlier, she looks like Ashley Judd

wow your right she does....i think ashley judd is an underrated actress. if it wasnt for her playing basically the same type of character in the same genre of movie over an over again i think more people would realize that. she was great in "delovely" and although i didnt like "eye of the beholder" i thought she gave a great performance.

eliza dushku.. jessica biel.. charlize theron..

dushku and biel ya sure...but i see theron as selina kyle not felicia hardy

Hot ain't enough.
If I had to pick someone, I'd probably go for someone we haven't heard of yet, which is typically what happens. I had no idea who Bryce Dallas Howard was, but she was perfect for the role.
The casting people know what they're doing. They've been spot on, so far.

While we're on looks though, the thing I always liked about BC was the hair.
blackcat2.jpg

I can't find an example from the comics offhand, but I believe it was the issue where Spidey's captured by Silvermane, who is trying to suck the blood out of his body to transfer into a new cyborg body for himself.

Anyway. She looked great then.
The actress would have to be sassy, probably tall, but still be able to play the "innocent girl' that is Felisha Hardy.
[shrug]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"