Sequels Black Cat in The Amazing Spider-Man 2??

I love Black Cat. But I don't want her in the next film.

Why? I just do not want a love triangle. And that's what Sony would do with her.

Love triangles are terrible and overdone. Horribly cliche.

If they can include her and manage not to make her a love interest then yes, I am all for it. But I doubt the studio could do that.

I know Avi Arad expressed some interest in her not too long ago. I'd hate the idea though. She's not really needed in this trilogy I feel.

Amber Heard would own this role....and the role of MJ, but I'd prefer to see her as Black Cat
What I hope they don't do is pull something like making MJ into Black Cat... an interesting twist, but not one I think would EVER work.

I love Black Cat. But I don't want her in the next film.

Why? I just do not want a love triangle. And that's what Sony would do with her.

Love triangles are terrible and overdone. Horribly cliche.

If they can include her and manage not to make her a love interest then yes, I am all for it. But I doubt the studio could do that.

Yeah, I have to agree with this sentiment. I would not want to see BC mostly because we'd get yet another love triangle. If they made her into something more creative I'd be down.

with the recent Catwoman in Batman being a highlight, I'm not sure that Marvel wants to go there and be called... well.. copycats.. heh.. I want to see her someday, whether in a Spidey film or in Heroes for Hire, etc.

Black Cat? Strict No

We are already gonna have Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane Watson,another major female character is just too much,plus she is too similar to Catwoman for my liking

I would love to see BlackCat, and I see no reason why we have to see her as a love interest or apart of a love triangle initially. It's not necessary immediately.

I want Black Cat.
Jennifer Lawrence would be a good fit IMO, but between X-Men sequels, Hunger Games trilogy, etc she's far too booked. Wishful thinking on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"