Black Cat.....Just because.

ChineseFooD said:
But then again you are a super villain...So nevermind, Demogoblin. :p

Exactly, so make with the nude Black Cat links. :mad: :mad:

Please. :o

Can't you just kidnap her and take the pics yourself? Dude, you're a demon. Teleport in Felicia's room. Do some demonic stuff..

lol Even if anyone could give you links, they can't because of SHH rules.

ChineseFooD said:
Can't you just kidnap her and take the pics yourself? Dude, you're a demon. Teleport in Felicia's room. Do some demonic stuff..

lol Even if anyone could give you links, they can't because of SHH rules.

Gotcha.

And I'm all out of qualudes. :(

? what's all that Varient?

And what was the Kaine thing last page? Does he join Heroes for Hire
And what do we think of her joining Heroes for Hire? In it for the money doesnt cut it for me - seems to be a plot device to get leads from underworld figures. She shows up on panel, says she has the info for whatever mission the team is on, then off they go. She throws some punches, says very little and the issue ends... and there was me hoping this constant appearance of her in an ongoing series would lead to some character development for Felicia... *sigh*

chris moore said:
? what's all that Varient?

And what was the Kaine thing last page? Does he join Heroes for Hire
And what do we think of her joining Heroes for Hire? In it for the money doesnt cut it for me - seems to be a plot device to get leads from underworld figures. She shows up on panel, says she has the info for whatever mission the team is on, then off they go. She throws some punches, says very little and the issue ends... and there was me hoping this constant appearance of her in an ongoing series would lead to some character development for Felicia... *sigh*
Sorry,.. I was trying to find my "Psyloc,.. Just Becuase" and had copied an explantion that I guess timed out on my end.

Sadly the Psylocke page had that gross manga thing that put people off.

There are a lot of good Psylocke pics. But only a few were used, and repeated. And that particular just because had no talk about the character

chris moore said:
Sadly the Psylocke page had that gross manga thing that put people off.

There are a lot of good Psylocke pics. But only a few were used, and repeated. And that particular just because had no talk about the character
That's what I'm saying,.. I'm sure we had had an earlier Psloc,.. Just Becuase thread,... But I can't find it to bring it back on top.

Zoken said:
"No," Felicia said flatly.

"Why?" Schultz growled.

"You are a wanted Felon," she threw at him.

"Was," Herman defended. he couldn't help but smile. "I got that meta-human firm to take my case. they got me off with time served. It helps that I don't really kill. And we wanna talk about criminals?" he laughed. "What about you Ms. Cat-burgler? I can name ten different so called 'Heroes' that at one time or another were on the wrong side of the law. and in the case of the Spider-Freak, are still on the wrong side of the law."

"he has a point," Danny said, before Felicia could say anything. "Besides, we could use someone with expertise in electronics."

"Hey, I'm your man," Herman said. "And lets not forget Alexsi, he's gone toe-to-toe with the Hulk."

"I know," Danny said. "Him, I trust."

"Good... wait!" Herman got in front of Danny. "Do you not trust me?"

"Call it being judgemental but, no. If it makes you feel anybetter I don't trust Felicia either."

Herman considered this a moment. "Actually... It does."

Felicia gritted her teeth. she turned on her heel and stormed out of the room.

"You know," Herman commented to Danny. "Her ass used to sway when she did that... what's changed?"

Danny gave Herman a disgusted look and walked out, shaking his head.

"Hoiman," Alexsi said. "I don't think you oughtta make funna Felicia like dat."

"Hey," he said in his defense. "I make fun of any girl who's ever shot me down."

"Yeah, but Hoiman, Felicia's classy."

"Have you met Ms. Hardy?" Herman asked his large friend.

"Hoiman," Alexsi said, lumbering off. It was not lost on Herman that Alexsi was going in the same direction that Felicia had gone.

"Goddamn thing..." Misty growled. her arm was malfunctioning. it was twitching. not dramatically, but it was enough to throw her aim off.

"Need a hand?" Herman offered snidely.

"Go to hell, convict," she snarled back.

"Hey, I was cleared. debt to society paid, and criminal record sealed," Herman shot back defensively.

"Yeah," Misty said with an eye roll. "Becase you blamed it all on Spider-Man."

"That little freak..." Herman started with a growl in his throat. he stopped himself. "Let's just say I don't like him and leave it at that. Now do you want me to take a look at your arm, or what?" Herman asked.

Misty rolled her eyes and rested her arm on the table in front of him.

Herman took a small tool kit out of the front pocket of his hoodie. he put on a pair of magnifying goggles and opened up part of the casing of Misty's arm. "Okay... that's fine... okay... holy spit this is a nice bit of japano-wear." he shook his head, admiring the find craftsman ship.

"Enough with the geekgasm," Misty barked. "Can you fix it?"

"Yeah, yeah," He sighed. oh what he wouldn't give for a day alone with that arm. "Here we go, loose connection. let me soder that up real quick for you." he did as he said. "Okay, that should do it. Take it to get a tune up when you have free time, and bring me with you." he stored his tool kit again. "That is... MAN. you know I could probably..." he trailed off when he looked up at Misty's face. she was looking at him skeptically. "Never mind," he said suspiciously, walking off.

Misty tried out her arm slowly, half expecting it to blow up.

meanwhile

there were three loud thuds on Felicia's door. she jerked it open to find Alexsie standing in the door. "What do you want, Rhino?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"I, uh, just wanted t' 'pologize fuh Hoiman. He's a real good guy, 'ts just that ya' shot 'im down a while back. Hoiman always act's dis way after."

Felicia was impressed. from what she remembered of Alexsie's intelect, that was quite a speech. she rolled her eyes. "Come in," she invited as it was what he was obviously hoping for.

Alexsie entered the room very carefully. he took a good look around the moment he got in. he didn't want to break anything, and that was easy to do when you were as big as he was. "Champagne?" she offered off-handedly.

"Nah," Alexsie shook his head. "Hoiman tol' me I get clumsy when I'm drunk."

"It's champagne," she said blandly. "It'd take quite a bit to get you drunk... especially you." she poured them both a glass. she sipped her own. "Is he on the level, Herman I mean. Is he really trying to turn over a new leaf?"

"Leaf?" asked Alexsie holding the little glass carefully. He desperately didn't want to break it in front of felicia. "Alexsie dudn't own no leafs."

"I mean, does he really want to go honest and be a good guy?" she clarified, rubbing her head.

"Oh, naw. Hoiman jus' dudn't wanna go tu jail no more. He figgerd dat if he woiked fer dis place..." Alexsie shrugged. "He cud still be d' Shocker, but not get arrested."

I get you're looking for the old psylocke one or whatevs, but why does that require resurrecting every single just because thread ever done?

fifthfiend said:
I get you're looking for the old psylocke one or whatevs, but why does that require resurrecting every single just because thread ever done?
Because I had the thought that we may have started putting her pictures in another because thread because of a turn in convo,.. I've watched it happen before,.. Talking about Spiderwoman and suddenly we start putting up Warbird pictures because someone was debating who would be better for Captain America to settle down with,..

unleashed who is this girl? something about her makes that outfit so damn good

The IronMan said:
unleashed who is this girl? something about her makes that outfit so damn good
(smile)
"IronMan the poster", meet Felicia Hardy- the Black Cat.

semi-reformed criminal with the kind of moves to keep up with Spiderman.

Bianca Beauchamp Latex Photos & Videos Official Site.
is the answer i think u wanted ironman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"