Black Lightning Black Lightning General Discussion

I wonder what villains they will use for this show or if they will go with mainly original villains.

Black Lightning: Everything You Need To Know
[YT]/ECA3xfXChbQ[/YT]

That exciting (would've preferred a female lead series though). They should put it on Earth Supergirl.

That exciting (would've preferred a female lead series though). They should put it on Earth Supergirl.

His daughters are going to have a large role in this series judging from the casting sheets. Can't wait to see a trailer!

The CW is getting more awesome as the place for DCU superheroes.

Black Lightning has to be on Supergirl's Earth. If not, I hope it's in the same Multiverse as the other four shows.

I could see this show fitting in with Supergirl's earth. Superman could cameo seeing as they both reside in Metropolis.

The CW is getting more awesome as the place for DCU superheroes.

Black Lightning has to be on Supergirl's Earth. If not, I hope it's in the same Multiverse as the other four shows.

I could see this show fitting in with Supergirl's earth. Superman could cameo seeing as they both reside in Metropolis.

• Metamorpho

Metamorpho was a company located in Star City. According to John Diggle, it was condemned after The Glades Earthquake, the man-made disaster that "leveled" the Glades. Season 2 "Broken Dolls…Read more

• Simon Stagg

and a minor villain. He is notable for being the man responsible for the creation of the superhero Metamorpho, The Element Man, whom he was attempting to kill…Read more
source: http://arrow.wikia. com/

they need to have the outsiders. black lighting 's one of the founder and leader and they are usually used in all incarnations

Last edited:
In terms of fitting with theoretical Outsiders, Earth-1 is pretty much the only choice. It has Katana flat out, and it has big chunks of Geo-Force and Metamorpho's backstory, too.

In terms of fitting with theoretical Outsiders, Earth-1 is pretty much the only choice. It has Katana flat out, and it has big chunks of Geo-Force and Metamorpho's backstory, too.

I don't really keep up with the cw shows...does that mean Markovia?

Not only the existence of Markovia, but the Markov Device itself, a piece of superscience specifically about screwing with the earth. Sure, the last known copy of it was destroyed, but that was several seasons back. Its hardly unreasonable that somebody over in Markovia might experiment with fragments of records to try and recreate it, and accidentally end up with "creates earth-powered metahuman machine" rather than an earthquake WMD.

so much can done but they have to be on earth one and with how smart he is he be able to colab with star labs too .

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

New synopsis:

Jefferson Pierce (Cress Williams) is a man wrestling with a secret. As the father of two daughters and principal of a charter high school that also serves as a safe haven for young people in a New Orleans neighborhood overrun by gang violence, he is a hero to his community. Nine years ago, Pierce was a hero of a different sort. Gifted with the superhuman power to harness and control electricity, he used those powers to keep his hometown streets safe as the masked vigilante Black Lightning. However, after too many nights with his life on the line, and seeing the effects of the damage and loss that his alter ego was inflicting on his family, he left his Super Hero days behind and settled into being a principal and a dad. Choosing to help his city without using his superpowers, he watched his daughters Anissa (Nafessa Williams) and Jennifer (China Anne McClain) grow into strong young women, even though his marriage to their mother, Lynn (Christine Adams), suffered. Almost a decade later, Pierce’s crime-fighting days are long behind him…or so he thought. But with crime and corruption spreading like wildfire, and those he cares about in the crosshairs of the menacing local gang The One Hundred, Black Lightning returns — to save not only his family, but also the soul of his community. Based on the characters from DC, BLACK LIGHTNING is from Berlanti Productions and Akil Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash”), Salim Akil & Mara Brock Akil (“Being Mary Jane,” “The Game,” “Girlfriends”), and Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash”). The Black Lightning character was created by Tony Isabella with Trevor Von Eeden.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/the-cw-...ale-dynasty-valor-black-lightning-1202096551/

I mean, it makes sense with this filming in Atlanta and the other shows all in Vancouver. Logistics could be challenging.

Part of me imagines that the door could be left open somehow for Black Lightning to interact with the other heroes. Supergirl's on another world and it wasn't until Barry showed up that we got some cross-universe interactions. I'm fine with it being separate, but hope that, again, there's a possibility for interactions down the line.

So Black Lightning won't be crossing over with any of the other shows. Huh.

I feel like that's a great sign. That lets me know this isn't going to be a CW-ish show. I'm actually pretty doggone optimistic. If the rest of the shows want to crossover that bad, they can send somebody down to Atlanta for the week like Flash did with Supergirl. In fact, Arrow might do well with a little break from Oliver, I think, and you could have a little Outsiders fun.

As a fan, I like it. As a black man, I'm like...what, they ain't good enough for your little club? :argh:

:oldrazz:

In Season 2, Felicity will be popping up every other episode. :o

Balderdash.

The POWER couple should be like "Oh, you don't know what to d with Diggle or Iris? Send 'em down here. We got bidness to take care of."
EDIT: I instantly regret the use of the word 'bidness'

As a fan, I like it. As a black man, I'm like...what, they ain't good enough for your little club? :argh:

:oldrazz:

They're just another bunch of jive turkeys he doesn't want to hang with. :cmad:

JLA_v_1_173.jpg

It will be connected. They just want to establish the show first.

[YT]RZpJeuXo2CY[/YT]

I'm ok with it being arrow that's left out . but it's not likely. lol besides the only I'm interested in if id cisco got that Rifle of plunder's to diggle and he made others like hand guns smg's and a sniper Rifle as set and Trick ammo/ smart bullets to match and gave Oliver new arrow head point to complement each other. other then I don't care past that point it seems

Newsarama shared a link.

2 hrs ·

DC-CW Plans Another 4-Way TV Crossover This Fall - But One Show Is Left Out

And a line is drawn in the DC-CW.
Read
The-CW-Legends-of-Tomorrow-Arrow-The-Flash-Supergirl-1024x512.jpg
Credit: The CW

BLACK_LIGHTNING_First-Look_Image.jpg

Credit: Warner Bros. Television

The CW has confirmed that four of its DC-based shows will take part in a crossover event midway through the 2017-2018 season - but the cable network's newest DC-based show will not be taking part. The 2017-2018 CW Superhero crossover will include Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow. According to the Hollywood trade, last year's crossover earned the network's highest weekly ratings since 2010.
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that CW President Mark Pedowitz has said that Black Lightning will not take part in the crossover, and that the upcoming show is not connected to the DC-CW Arrow-verse.
“We do not aim to do a five-way crossover,” Pedowitz said. “Black Lightning, at this time, is not part of the Arrowverse. It is a separate situation. But there will be a big fourth quarter crossover with all four of the shows that are on in the fall.”
EW attributes part of this reasoning due to the fact that the four 'core' DC-CW shows film in Vancouver, while Black Lightning films in Atlanta. Another factor is that Black Lightning isn't scheduled to debut until the CW's mid-season, while the four 'core' DC-CW shows will all debut in the fall.
When asked about a potential oversaturaton of superhero-based TV shows, Pedowitz said that the CW has the "best" and keeps the number running at any one time down to four.
“We believe we have the best superhero programming around anywhere,” said Pedowitz. “Our belief is that we will never have more than four DC shows [on] at a time, as far as that goes, so we’ll always have a rotation of some sort. This programming will last as long as people want to watch it, as long as we have quality programs, which we have thanks for Greg Berlanti, and soon Greg Berlanti, Salim and Mara Brock Akil. We’re going to have something very unique in Black Lightning. But [superhero programming will] last as long as people want to watch it. It’s lasted my whole lifetime, so it’ll keep going.”

source:NEWSARAMA.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"