Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

will watch it tonight or tomorrow. I just hope the underwater scenes look better on my OLED, cause they were very gloomy in the cinema.

It’s definitely one of the best MCU movies since Endgame…but I find the showdown on that giant cruiser somehow underwhelming and cheap. The Shuri-Namor showdown at the island on the other hand was great.

Agreed about the boat, as a final battle it was pretty bland

After rewatching, the one odd thing that stuck out as totally unrealistic? France being the aggressor going after that outpost. The US is right, we would totally be trying to steal their Vibranium, but the other country should've probably been China to be more realistic. Guess they didn't want to piss off those touchy bastards though.

Agreed about the boat, as a final battle it was pretty bland

After rewatching, the one odd thing that stuck out as totally unrealistic? France being the aggressor going after that outpost. The US is right, we would totally be trying to steal their Vibranium, but the other country should've probably been China to be more realistic. Guess they didn't want to piss off those touchy bastards though.
Probably right about that last bit. Don't want to lose those Chinese ticket sales. :p

Anybody pick up the Steelbook? I picked one each for the second film (Wakanda version) and for the first film at Best Buy.

Anybody pick up the Steelbook? I picked one each for the second film (Wakanda version) and for the first film at Best Buy.

Yup I picked up the Wakanda steelbook too which looks good. Better than the BP1 steelbook.

Yup I picked up the Wakanda steelbook too which looks good. Better than the BP1 steelbook.
Yeah the art for BP1 isn’t bad but they know they could’ve done better with it considering that the art for both of the Wakanda Forever Steelbooks are so beautiful.

In the women of Marvel special, they talk about how all the Dora's outfit/weapons come from Shuri...what was Wakanda before she was a super brain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"