Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

I was hoping for January 20th but February 1st makes most sense

Congratulations go to Angela and all of the films nominees.
But, keep your expectations in check guys.
Stephanie has a REAL SHOT at beating Angela.

It’s not bad with five noms, including visual effects, so much for bad Marvel CGI to keyboard experts.

just started it….aaaaand again it’s that annoying switching of formats in the imax enhanced version. That switching between IMAX and widescreen scenes is so ****ing distracting. Guess I‘ll stick to the normal widescreen version.
Why could those imax enhanced versions not all be like MoM or Shang Chi?

I actually rewatched it last Friday as they had put it on a bigger screen at my theater it is a really good film. All of the cast bring it, love seeing Namor fly and fight, and look forward to seeing where Riri goes from here.

Saw this today finally and enjoyed it. It was better than I thought it would be without T'challa, so I was very pleased. And yeah, Namor looked great. :D

The beauty of this hitting Disney+ is now I can replay the throne room scene with Ramonda and Okoye over and over. I think I rewound it 3 or 4 times.

will watch it tonight or tomorrow. I just hope the underwater scenes look better on my OLED, cause they were very gloomy in the cinema.

It’s definitely one of the best MCU movies since Endgame…but I find the showdown on that giant cruiser somehow underwhelming and cheap. The Shuri-Namor showdown at the island on the other hand was great.

The beauty of this hitting Disney+ is now I can replay the throne room scene with Ramonda and Okoye over and over. I think I rewound it 3 or 4 times.

I've been watching it in bits, watched the opening scenes and the UN/facility attack scene. Damn, the music in that scene... I was very surprised Göransson didn't get a nomination for it. I thought his music was better in this than in the first one.

will watch it tonight or tomorrow. I just hope the underwater scenes look better on my OLED, cause they were very gloomy in the cinema.

It’s definitely one of the best MCU movies since Endgame…but I find the showdown on that giant cruiser somehow underwhelming and cheap. The Shuri-Namor showdown at the island on the other hand was great.
My only complaint about that Namor/Shuri fight was :

...that when Shuri pulled herself off his spear there was no blood on it even though she had been run through. I realize they don't want the kids to barf, but nobody gets away clean from something like that. It was a big "Oh, please" moment for me.

Last edited:
another thing that annoyed me is that the background is really blurred in many scenes. Starting during the funereal scenes.I thought it was only in my theater, but it was also on Disney+

another thing that annoyed me is that the background is really blurred in many scenes. Starting during the funereal scenes.I thought it was only in my theater, but it was also on Disney+
Cheap green screen?

I haven’t seen this in the first BP movie. I haven’t seen it in MoM and T4 as well, but that’s because of the Volume I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"