• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Black Suit/sandman/uncle Ben Idea

JokerNick said:
this guy has it wrong, what they are talking about is that Flint Marko was a partner with the guy who killed uncle Ben, they are going to show a flash back to that night when uncle Ben died, it;s going to show that Flint was the wheel man, and that he drove away when the guy came running down with the cash, because he had cops chasing after him, that caused the guy to try and car jack uncle ben

i was thinking the same thing as well, and then i had a thought: Flint be the guy who set the robber up to do that. i mean the robber could of been getting that money for Flint. Flint could be the driver and end up at the construction site as a result of the police chase. what do u think?

actually re-reading ur idea i actully like ur idea better.lol.

i think it wud be awesom if as the cops explained to peter and aunt may about how flint marko killed uncle ben u saw an extension of that flash bak where the thief meets marko tells marko hes got the money and then marko pulls uncle ben out of a car shoots him tells the thief to take the car then he escapes some other way i think that wud be sik

but thats jus me.

it would be cool if peter woke from this "dream" and wake up next to a sandglass/hourglass... hinting sandman or if he actually (for some reason) woke up in sand.... THAT WOULD BE MAD COOL!!

matthooper said:
That would completely undermine the reason Peter became Spider-Man. He did it because he felt responsible for letting the guy go at the wrestling match and he kills Ben. This happens in the comics too. It is the entire thrust of Spider-Man's origin and life.

That is the absolute dumbest thing ever posted in this forum.....Ever. That's saying something.

you need to work on your comprehension skills

Tad Fatherton said:
you need to work on your comprehension skills

What in the world are you talking about? Do you even know what comprehension means?

do YOU know what comprehension means?

comprehension
n 1: an ability to understand the meaning or importance of something

example: you are not able to comprehend the original post in this thread.

re-read the initial post in this thread, then read your post, then read the initial post again, then read your post, repeat until you can comprehend what was said.

Tad Fatherton said:
do YOU know what comprehension means?

comprehension
n 1: an ability to understand the meaning or importance of something

example: you are not able to comprehend the original post in this thread.

re-read the initial post in this thread, then read your post, then read the initial post again, then read your post, repeat until you can comprehend what was said.

Damn, I need to read more. You are damn right and I am foolishly wrong. However, I think in this case, it's not so much a comprehension problem but more downright laziness on my part by not reading the entire post.

In any event, you sir are correct, and I look the fool.

man, i feel bad for acting so mean towards you now. i'm sorry. its not as fun when you're polite in your response. i'm just going to pretend that you're being sarcastic to make myself feel better.

Tad Fatherton said:
man, i feel bad for acting so mean towards you now. i'm sorry. its not as fun when you're polite in your response. i'm just going to pretend that you're being sarcastic to make myself feel better.

I cannot even pretend to act sarcastic.

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something. I my friend, just had to say something stupid, and you had something to say.

Reikowolf said:
Pete will have a dream where he talks to Uncle Ben in the car.. very much like the scene from SM1

ben:"Peter... how do you feel"

pete: " *mad*I feel fine... everyone's been on my case lately"

Ben:"Remember the fight we had... about you being different.. you said you could deal with it, just know that you're not alone"

Pete:" *pauses*..Uncle Ben.. *struggles for a second as he finds it harder to breathe for some reason* I don't know.. what's happening"

Ben: " *echoed voice* you're not alone Peter"

you see the lighting change to dark as a black substance engulfs uncle ben and then begins to engulf Pete... he panics and tries to fight it off. He drowns in the black substance. It then cuts to him waking up in a sweat.

haha.. I have no proof behind this.. I'm just throwing it out there as a cool idea

I kind of like this idea. Only slightly altered. Have him dreaming about a conversation with uncle ben and have the symbiote come in and mess with things, and then when he wakes up he's in the black suit hanging upside down in the city, ala TAS. sounds pretty rad to me.

- Syn

matthooper said:
I cannot even pretend to act sarcastic.

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something. I my friend, just had to say something stupid, and you had something to say.

lol, that was the most non-internet argument ever! You guys weren't even being childish! a first for the net!!!

Dr. Spoon... said:
lol, that was the most non-internet argument ever! You guys weren't even being childish! a first for the net!!!

lmfao so true:up:

Personally, I'm not really for the Sandman being the partner of Ben's killer - I mean, what's the point? To show that every villain has at most six degrees of separation from our hero?

I do like the hallucinating Sandman as Ben's killer under the influence of the symbiote, though. That did happen in Ultimate Spider-Man. Spidey wears the suit, and he comes across a crime scene where a man has been shot and killed and his family is crying.

Spider-man goes after the guy, then goes all crazy-insane, screaming "YOU KILLED BEN! YOU KILLED BEN! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!" and all that.

That I could appreciate - but I don't think the Sandman-Spidey connection is all that promising. After all, Ben's death is supposed to be PETER's fault, because Peter didn't stop THE KILLER.

Sandman driving off makes it HIS fault, which undermines the guilty act that pushed Peter Parker into a live of superhero-dom.

Um.. HOW 'BOUT NO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"