Iron Man Sequels Black Widow spinoff

project13

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok, I know there might not be a sequel and I know the movie's been dropped by LionsGate but is there a chance there's might be a Iron Man spinoff starring Nataska Romanova(Black Widow). Think of it:

• Hot sexy bodyguard for Tony
  • Redheaded Russian kickboxer
  • Master in spying
  • clad in War Machine armor
Then again, she could be working for a rival company and betray Stark Industries.:ninja:

project13 said:
Ok, I know there might not be a sequel and I know the movie's been dropped by LionsGate but is there a chance there's might be a Iron Man spinoff starring Nataska Romanova(Black Widow). Think of it:

• Hot sexy bodyguard for Tony
  • Redheaded Russian kickboxer
  • Master in spying
  • clad in War Machine armor
Then again, she could be working for a rival company and betray Stark Industries.:ninja:
this could be interesting

3dman27 said:
this could be interesting

Thanks, for a second there I thought this thread would close by 2007. Why don't invite your friends to this thread? They would love to join.

i think Black Widow won't get her own movie but she'll be a big part of the Nick Fury movie

There was a script written ages ago, but if they do bring her in. They'll likely start fresh again and continue from IRON MAN if it does happen at all.

A Black Widow is dangerous. I have not seen a heroine movie done right yet. Elektra...No, Catwoman...Nope, Ultraviolet...no way, Resident Evil...close but no cigar. I know some of the movies I mentioned are not comic based but you see what I mean.

Don't get me wrong. I think a Black Widow movie can turn out great. Just like an Elektra movie "could" have been simply amazing. She has a history that, if told well, can make for a fine movie. I was really excited when they announced her movie back in the day but then I saw it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"