Blah Blah Lounge Lounge Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE THAN A FEEEELIN'
When I hear that old song they used to play!

You guys suck.

Now I have More Than A Feeling stuck in my head.

I should warn others.

But it's such a great song!

[YT]SSR6ZzjDZ94[/YT]

:awesome:

I just want to say that I kick that song's ass in Rock Band every time.

It's a classic yes, just not my cup of tea.

To be fair, your cup of tea is filled with the forgotten hopes and lost dreams of millions of aborted babies.

How can classic rock not be ones cup o'tea? :(

So I'm just starting to watch Earth's Mightiest Heros and I gotta say, I don't like the guy who voices Iron Man. That's just not what Stark should sound like to me.

You mean, like Jack Black?

I cannot stand Jack Black. :down

I hate Jack Black and his "Look at me Look at me" style of "comedy"

Isn't that 99% of Hollywood comedians?

No. A good majority of them are actually talented.

Hollywood comedians? Perhaps. Will Ferrel is in the same vein of humor as Jack Black but at least his movies are watchable and he doesn't rely on physical humor 100%. Jim Carey was that way in the 90's as was Adam Sandler, but neither of them fall into that category anymore.

Adam Sandler falls into the "dull, fat, gross, *****ey and boring" category. I think Ferrel and Carey are definitely the same style as Black.

Carey is a talented comedian and actor. Black is not.

What does that have to do with their style?

Hollywood comedians? Perhaps. Will Ferrel is in the same vein of humor as Jack Black but at least his movies are watchable and he doesn't rely on physical humor 100%. Jim Carey was that way in the 90's as was Adam Sandler, but neither of them fall into that category anymore.

Will Ferrel has only a few watchable movies. And some of his more recent films, The Other Guys, were terrible.

i've only ever liked Jack Black in School of Rock

and the opening number from when he and SMG hosted the MTV awards shows

Adam Sandler falls into the "dull, fat, gross, *****ey and boring" category. I think Ferrel and Carey are definitely the same style as Black.

I was referring to Sandler in the 90's before he was fat and when he was less *****ey.

Back in the 90's him and Carey had the same goofy style Will Ferell and Jack Black have today.

Carey grew out of it and Sandler kinda just became a prick when he started doing serious dramas like Punch Drunk Love and Spanglish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"