Fantastic Lounges: The Crimes of Reek

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is on the last season. Hope he finishes before it gets yanked.....
I feel like Netflix is just getting rid of all shows that's not theirs and with a few exceptions, I'm not liking it.

Consolidating their power. Exterminating all life that they did not create. Netflix is a jealous god.

The Sci Fi channel was great......the SyFy channel not so much. Used to watch things on Sci Fi all the time. Can't remember the last thing I watched on SyFy.

So Friends is leaving Netflix. I guess I'll watch on Hulu with commercials. :angry:

Hulu has a no commercial subscription plan. I think it's a couple dollars more than the standard plan. It's worth it if you watch a lot of hulu and hate commercials.

This is just sad. Honestly why I never open my car window when someone asks for help or take out my wallet in public view ever.

Good Samaritan Fatally Stabbed After Stopping To Give Woman Money | HuffPost

A Baltimore woman was fatally stabbed Saturday after she rolled down her car window to give money to a seemingly struggling young mother, according to police.

Jacquelyn Smith, 52, was in the front passenger seat of a car with her family when they stopped to help the woman, the Baltimore Police Department told HuffPost.

Believed to be in her 20s, the woman was reportedly holding a cardboard sign stating “Please Help me feed my Baby” while cradling either a baby or an object that had been wrapped to look like one, according to the police statement.

After handing the woman money, a black male reportedly approached the vehicle to thank the family, the statement said.

It is alleged he then “reached in to grab the female victim’s wallet when a struggle ensued.”

“The male suspect then produced a knife and stabbed the victim in the torso before fleeing the area on foot with the female suspect who was holding the sign,” the police statement said.

Doctors were unable to save Smith, who succumbed to her injuries.

Homicide detectives are currently working to identify both the male and female suspects.

That's terrible.:(

If a person is going to give money to a panhandler they should never roll down the window more than an inch or two. Just enough to push some money out.

And never struggle with a thief. Not even a social security card is worth your life. Let that **** go. Credit cards can be canceled, and money, social security cards, and ID can all be replaced. A life cant be.

Hulu has a no commercial subscription plan. I think it's a couple dollars more than the standard plan. It's worth it if you watch a lot of hulu and hate commercials.
I don't see one...

I see it now. I found it under the app in account settings.

Netflix is negotiating with Warner Bros to keep Friends on the service now.

I also liked Happy and the last season of Channel Zero.
I need to check out Happy. I didn't even know it existed 'til a few weeks ago, which makes me feel like a bad Grant Morrison fan. :(

Netflix is negotiating with Warner Bros to keep Friends on the service now.

It's all a dick measuring contest to try to get a better price. It's why Stargate has been on and off of Netflix multiple times. Battlestar had the same issue. Right before the contract to stream it expired Netflix or Syfy would try to renegotiate the deal. Both parties would be stubborn until one of them budged. WB probably wants Netflix to pay more or Netflix wants to pay less for the show.

Bigfoot is actually pretty easy to spot, and dare I say capture.... He's a massive alcoholic... Left a keg on the porch one time and the son of a gun was passed out on my hammock.

That was me

My mother foolishly keeps giving money to panhandlers. I keep telling her that it's going to be the death of her one day, because of situations like this. She won't believe me.

It sucks because sometimes I really want to help people but you can never tell who is a con artist and who genuinely needs help these days. And people will walk right up to you in store parking lots and convenience stores etc.

I once saw a guy park in a parking lot in a little shopping center where I had stopped to pick up lunch. And then I drove a block or so down the way to get gas and he was panhandling like he was poor. Pretty sure his car was worth more than mine.

stop sneakin on my goddamn lawn!!! unless you plan on guarding it. I could get a BEWARE OF CC sign ... it would keep that slimy Krypton away from my cookouts.

stop sneakin on my goddamn lawn!!! unless you plan on guarding it. I could get a BEWARE OF CC sign ... it would keep that slimy Krypton away from my cookouts.
giphy.gif

Who do you think has been keeping him away for you?

Ya welcome

whats funny is she admits she lives on my porch... Don't worry, i don't chain her up.. but she does have a collar and a tag.

Can I say... I'm really surprised that there's not more conversations going on in the Capt. Marvel section. Like... A trailer JUST dropped. Whether people like it or dislike it I would have thought that there would be way more back and forth than there is so far.

I just watched the trailer. It looks good. This is my official opinion. I can go post it over there if it would help.

I won't, because new places frighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"