Bobs power...

knockturnal23

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry if this had been brought up before but i was wondering if we've seen the last of Bob's power and if it just goes as far as turning metal into gold... He seemed pretty helpless when Bennet was pointing a gun at him!?

Also if they Kill Bob off do you think the company really would die?

The older generation of "heroes" seems to have fully mastered their abilities. So i think Bob can alter any kind of matter (metal, wood, plastic etc.) and turn it into anything he wants. Maybe he could have turned HRG's gun into plastic but he would have to touch the gun first.

What if Bob doesn't have any power? Maybe he pulled a trick just to fool Mohinder...

I don't think the Company would die if Bob was no longer around. They could easily have another one of the Original 12 step in and take over. Supposedly most of them are dead already, but that would be a simple fix for the writers.

What if Bob doesn't have any power? Maybe he pulled a trick just to fool Mohinder...
Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

He's one of the 12, he runs the Company, his daughter has abilities, and we saw him use some form of his power. Let's see you 'pull a trick' that literally changes something to gold.

Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

He's one of the 12, he runs the Company, his daughter has abilities, and we saw him use some form of his power. Let's see you 'pull a trick' that literally changes something to gold.
Ok, it was just a tought...

I see that everything points at Bob having powers, I agree with that...

But it still curious how he hasn't used his powers again, or more intensively to gain power since he doesn't mind doing some dirty work to achieve a goal... And the trick wouldn't be that hard, he just needs a gold spoon, and make Mohinder think it wasn't gold before, maybe using some sort of invisible paint that would turn it from silver to its original color, or maybe lighting...

or maybe they don't want to go into detail about the abilities of the 12.

I don't think the Company would die if Bob was no longer around. They could easily have another one of the Original 12 step in and take over. Supposedly most of them are dead already, but that would be a simple fix for the writers.

Bob is the company's funding. He's their own private Fort Knox, as he puts it.

I am still waiting for him to turn someone in to soild gold, that would be badass lol

Ok, it was just a tought...

I see that everything points at Bob having powers, I agree with that...

But it still curious how he hasn't used his powers again, or more intensively to gain power since he doesn't mind doing some dirty work to achieve a goal... And the trick wouldn't be that hard, he just needs a gold spoon, and make Mohinder think it wasn't gold before, maybe using some sort of invisible paint that would turn it from silver to its original color, or maybe lighting...

Are you serious? He clearly used his ability. We actually saw the spoon turn into gold. It's not like he was suddenly holding a golden spoon.

i didnt realize that bob had a power.

i assumed that his power was being an a-hole!

I am still waiting for him to turn someone in to soild gold, that would be badass lol

I was thinking about that a few weeks ago when Mohinder was giving him attitude. Like, you'd make a really pretty statue, dude, you better watch yourself!:eek:

their will probably some annoying clause stopping him from doing that

No He Said He Brought His Own Daughter Into The Company Though Implying Bob And Elle Are Biologically Related

Bob is the company's funding. He's their own private Fort Knox, as he puts it.

The fun fact everyone decided to forget when Noah was about to blow Bob's brains out with the last line of "You die, the Company dies with you."

I can tell you why they don't show Bob's power a lot, it probably costs a lot to use.

He hasn't really had any reason to use his power. I doubt that the special effects for his power cost a lot.

When did we see him use his power? I DVR it and may have fast forwarded through that.

arrested-development-20060718034749756.jpg

ILLUSION KANON! Tricks are what a ****e does for money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"