Arrow "Born on a Monday..." The Solomon Grundy Thread

Mr. Dent

Superhero
Reaction score
Let's get this started

1UNtbz0.jpg

Love how they're translating the character to the show.

Agreed. They're setting this whole show up wonderfully. I initially jumped on only to see Barry become the Flash, but now I think I'm going to watch all of Season 1 to get caught up then start following this regularly! I agree that this would make an awesome addition to the Man of Steel universe. They'd be crazy not to reconsider using it.

Yay! A place for all my Grundy GIFs! :awesome:

I love how they are setting up Grundy! When Diggle saw the poem in his room I geeked out

I am praying for an "Arrowman no hurt Grundy-Arrowman yes hurt Grundy" scene.

I really liked the sound FX during the final fight.It sounded like Grundy's punches were whizzing by as Ollie ducked them.:awesome:

So what did Gold take to the face? Was it a massive dose of Mirakuru?

Yup. Hope that means he comes back even stronger. And hopefully with some brain damage, since he basically overdosed.

Yeah he should have brain damage, should be stronger....and he should come out of a swamp.

I'm kinda stunned that they did it but I BELIEVE in this character as much as I do any other character in the show... hell he's ten times more believabl than Laurel.

Love their take on Grundy, hoping and assuming he comes back recurring.

Who knows, he may even show up on the Flash show. Grundy's one of those characters that pops up every now and then facing different heroes.

what other batman villains can they bring in? technically alan scott was his first hero to fight, but he eventually became a batman blist villain.

That should definitely happen. Have them dispose all of their failed experiments in some remote swamp. Then a Season later, Grundy returns!

As I posted in another thread it would be great that Brother Blood had his cop brother take Gold's body to Gotham and dump the body in the swamp. And have Blood say something like "let those nut jobs over at Arkham take the fall for this"

Looking at the injury he received, is anyone else concerned that - should he return - Grundy would have a Two-Face like appearance?

tumblr_mxqx23C3Mb1ssnyk5o1_1280.png

tumblr_mxqx23C3Mb1ssnyk5o1_1280.pngp

Last edited:
Not exactly about the show, but thought it would still be fun to post:
NR-Excerpt-Web-1.jpg
NR-Excerpt-Web-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"