Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 17 - "A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting"

That would be the ironic twist.

Is that girl suppose to be Harley Quinn?

Glad Jeremiah isn't a carbon copy of Jerome.

Is that girl suppose to be Harley Quinn?

Echo. Character from the No Man's Land comic.

[BLACKOUT]Thinking Jerome will gradually corrupt Jeremiah with the One Bad Day philosophy. And when Jerome dies, bam, Joker.[/BLACKOUT]

I do buy that Penguin would be completely dismissive of Jerome, seeing him as just a phase.

Okay, I buy Tetch running away when Harvey rushed him, but Crane could've just sprayed Jim and Harvey. We do know that he's got his fear gas back. But I guess that was supposed to be a comedic moment.

Jerome being the creator of the Joker is sort of poetic in a way, now that I think about it.

First taste of Joker's laughing serum.

Well, at least Jerome isn't considering poisoned cotton candy.

Yet. Good episode. I think the Lee/Riddler stuff could've been saved for another episode, but it was fine here and wasn't all that intrusive. Plus it did build on their arcs.

Could honestly not care less about the RiddlerxLee ship. It serves no point whatsoever.

That being said, I do like Jeremiah. He was introverted and bit off, and bullied by the Jerome, which is what I expected. :up:

The pictures for next week's episode confirm
Jerome will die! His body can be seen on a smashed up car.

It's gonna be weird when Leslie becomes the nice old social worker lady. ;)

I think we're way past that point. :funny:

I know the show is a big departure and thats fine, but I'm kind of surprised just how not like the original Leslie Thompkins she is. Hell, has she even met Bruce Wayne?

I think they nodded to each other once.

They had a conversation once back in season 2. Don't remember which episode.

Alfred and Bruce first met Leslie on Last Laugh- ironically the episode where Theo killed Jerome- and since then, she's talked with Bruce every now and then. They did have a brief talk during one of the Mr. Freeze episodes.

Fantastic episode.:D
Harvey running at Tetch before he could hypnotize him cracked me up

Can’t wait to see how Jeremiah turns out.
I wonder if he’ll end up killing Jerome :hmm

Last edited:
I can see Jerome reducing him down to lunacy if that happens. They definitely teased the One More Day philosophy we know the Joker adopts, and I can see something similar occur to Jeremiah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"