Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 17 - "A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting"

Can someone clarify with me...this Jeremiah is definitely not the Joker right? I was looking forward to them getting to the real guy...Joseph.

Can someone clarify with me...this Jeremiah is definitely not the Joker right? I was looking forward to them getting to the real guy...Joseph.

:funny:

He is. Set photos of Cameron Monaghan as the Joker leaked a few weeks ago, and he didn't have any scarring.

:funny:

He is. Set photos of Cameron Monaghan as the Joker leaked a few weeks ago, and he didn't have any scarring.

I remember seeing those but
what if it's just another fake version of the Joker that will lead to another Joker-type? We won't get a failed comedian take? I wasn't able to find the info online but I thought Joker's real name was Joseph or did he not really have a name? I always liked the idea of a dark and "nasty" gangster transitioning into a crazy, joking clown. I don't feel like this Jeremiah is the true version either. Firstly, because he seems innocent, and will be driven by madness later on. I thought the way they introduced Jerome in season 1 was a good set-up and intro to the potential Joker of the series, but by season 2, his character kind of felt flat for some reason.

I remember seeing those but
what if it's just another fake version of the Joker that will lead to another Joker-type? We won't get a failed comedian take? I wasn't able to find the info online but I thought Joker's real name was Joseph or did he not really have a name? I always liked the idea of a dark and "nasty" gangster transitioning into a crazy, joking clown. I don't feel like this Jeremiah is the true version either. Firstly, because he seems innocent, and will be driven by madness later on. I thought the way they introduced Jerome in season 1 was a good set-up and intro to the potential Joker of the series, but by season 2, his character kind of felt flat for some reason.

We're well aware at this point that Gotham takes liberties with the source material. It's not as much a prequel show anymore as it is an Elseworld's tale. And they're not going to [BLACKOUT]do the three Joker thing. Jeremiah will become the Joker. Legit leaks of script pages from the season finale confirm this.[/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"