Bought/Thought 30/01/08

Because of one post? Are you serious? Or just an idiot? Bendis has lots of flaws, which I've defended, much to the consternation of many around here (ask Doc). I think I'm allowed to point them out.

I don't think it's out of line to point out that a simple editor's box which says "This story takes place during before the current events in Spider-Man" is all that revealing. Hell it's vague enough for them to claim that they mean BiB, OMD, or BND later if they want. Of course, we wouldn't want to waste space on those 11 words, when they need them for Bendis' scintillating one word back and forth "realistic" dialogue.

Dude.
Huh?
Yeah.
Seriously?

Before you go throwing around the insults, why don't you check out my pull lists, which are pretty much a Bendis primer. If my one post hurts poor widdle Bendy's feelings, he can laugh all the way to the bank. I'll defend the dude, but his writing "skills" and attitude towards the rest of the MU earn him everything he gets (and that's from a fan!)

The post you replied to was a reply to Doc, not yourself.

I don't recall insulting you when replying to you, if I did it was not my intention and I apologise.

Regarding your current post, it's not out of line to point out an editors box would have been nice, it IS though to assume it's bendis's fault it's not there.

It's also out of line to assume it's because "bendis can't be bothered coordinating with the rest of the MU" especially as darths posts show precisely the opposite and he is always mentioned as attending and contributing to the writers summits that are held.

Regardles this "attitude" thing, where is it coming from other than fans simply not liking stories then bandwagon jumping (incorrectly as it often turns out)? Anyone care to offer any actual evidence other than simple opinion as to what his attitude actually is?

Whilst I'm here I should also apologise for my incorrect assumptions regarding your pull lists and bendis too so sorry about that also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"