Brandon Molale as Captain Marvel Ilsutration

well call me the bad guy, but thats a nice costume for some Elseworlds type stuff.

but I personally believe Cap has one of those costumes you can't change, ESPECIALLY not into a modernized gauntlet/fitted armor way.
I wouldn't want to see this on screen.

Keeping it classic lends to the "Egyptian/ancient" feel.

STAR13547.jpg

I'm unfortunately inclined to agree in some respects. It's a fantastic costume design...but it's just not Captain Marvel IMO. I'm not against updating the costume, and I wouldn't want it to appear exactly as it does in the Alex Ross illustration (I know he's the big red cheese, but still). In fact I actually like the gauntlets and think a long cape is the way to go, but this illustration makes him look more like a Superman ripoff than ever.

Awesome work Supersebas!

I really like it with the belt. I do miss the collar though (just always liked it) and think it would help differentiate his look more from Supes.

I'm unfortunately inclined to agree in some respects. It's a fantastic costume design...but it's just not Captain Marvel IMO. I'm not against updating the costume, and I wouldn't want it to appear exactly as it does in the Alex Ross illustration (I know he's the big red cheese, but still). In fact I actually like the gauntlets and think a long cape is the way to go, but this illustration makes him look more like a Superman than ever.

To be fair, Ross uses the same for Supes and Marvel, so they are always going to look the same except for the face. There are bit and pieces that would work well enough in a redesign, though! :yay:

As always SUPERSEBAS great job. Good to see you doing other heroes in that stance pose.

I think I like the one with the belt best.

How about doing one with Molale in the original costume? Let us see what that would look like.:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"