Breaking Bad Movie | Um...what?? Why?? Haha

do all netflix movies have to be digital? i hope its film since Breaking Bad looked oldschool.

So Bill Burr said on the Rich Eisen show that he was supposed to be in it, but he had a family emergency at the time and couldn't make it.

I'm more stoked for this than any other movie being released in theaters.

gRRZyZc.jpg

I did not know how much I needed this until I saw that trailer. Oct. 11th can't come soon enough!

This looks so much better than a lot of movies that they put out to theater nowadays. Gilligan definitely has a eye for directing. I wouldn't be surprised if he's offered a directing gig from a big movie studio after this.

I must say after Downtown Abbey broke big at the box office the past weekend I kind of wish this was just getting a normal wide release in theaters and wasn't being streamed on Netflix. I think this would've done well at the box office.

The first teaser was good. The second teaser was better. The full trailer: beautiful.

omg this looks so much better then expected

I must say after Downtown Abbey broke big at the box office the past weekend I kind of wish this was just getting a normal wide release in theaters and wasn't being streamed on Netflix. I think this would've done well at the box office.
I'm glad it's not. I think the marketing would be completely different between streaming and theatrical. Right now, we really don't know much about the movie. If this went theatrical, I don't think that would be the case. And I want to go in as blind as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"