Breast Milk Ice Cream

Alright, I find myself questioning exactly how conservative of a moderator I've become because my first instinct was to close this.

I like breasts. I like milk... cow milk. I like ice cream... made from milk... That comes from a cow.

The idea of said topic disgusts me.

No, I wouldn't try it. I'm sure of it. I'm on the verge of vomiting thinking about it.

Speaking of my gut, it's still telling me to close this. I feel like I should come up with some clever pun before doing so, though...

But, yeah, yuck.

Breasts? They're A-Okay! :up:

Until I start thinking about them mass-producing frozen desserts. :csad:

Oh God.

Only if it was from a Cambodian woman.

It's funny. Most people drink breast milk as infants. It nourishes us, helps us grow, and I'm guessing babies enjoy the taste.

Yet when I think about drinking breast milk now, as an adult, I am overcome with disgust.

Probably because of the "Mom" association :dry:.

Last edited:
I would try it if it is guaranteed to be aids free.

And what happens when this really takes off (heaven forbid) and they hire tons of women and you just buy cartons from the grocery store... and you have no idea if it's, like, your sister's?! :eek:

I'm curious to know how it's less gross, rather than more, to drink milk from another species rather than our own.

Alright, I find myself questioning exactly how conservative of a moderator I've become because my first instinct was to close this.

I like breasts. I like milk... cow milk. I like ice cream... made from milk... That comes from a cow.

The idea of said topic disgusts me.

No, I wouldn't try it. I'm sure of it. I'm on the verge of vomiting thinking about it.

Speaking of my gut, it's still telling me to close this. I feel like I should come up with some clever pun before doing so, though...

But, yeah, yuck.

Why close it? It's too much fun-fodder.

Let me pose it to you this way... what if you ate the ice cream, loved it, and only found out it was boob milk after the fact. :funny:

Breast Milk Ice Cream? Sounds like some up-and-coming garage band.

As long as i wasn't related to who ever supplied the milk I'd try it. Cant say it sounds like it would taste nice though.

When I go to London in May, I am going to go taste it and then post back here.

I agree with bamf on this one... this kinda makes me wanna puke.

This is kinda of gross. Well, not kind of, it's really gross. I didn't read much of the article, but who is supplying said milk? I mean is there just a woman in the back of their store everyday that's going to be lactating? Where does one get this...milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"