First look at Destro's mask

The Avatar

Sidekick
Reaction score
Link

destro_mask.jpg

I assume that the CGI is unfinished

Got the feeling.....we've seen him before.....SOMEWHERE.

I got another exclusive screenshot of him:

destrololz.jpg

It's not nearly as bad as I expected it to be, coming from this film. Chrome, dammit! CHROME! :cmad:

Interesting theory on another site:

This is when Destro first gets the mask on him, because he's wounded, and it's just forming to his head so it's not finished. Note he's on the ground and looks pretty banged up. So his mask may change up a bit more. Yeeeaaahh.

Just one thing I don't understand, why can't they make a real mask instead of having one in CG. Is it so hard? Sheesh.
But hopefully it looks good later on when the CG is finished.

The friggin' Doom mask looks better :csad:

This movie keeps looking worse and worse. Unless, Cobra Commander LOOKS like and SOUNDS like Cobra Commander, then I am seriously waiting to video for this steaming turd.

:facepalm:

I should just do that everytime I wanna voice my feelings on each new development with this movie...save me time and energy of typing all these words when that simple pictar sums it all up perfectly.

they pulled the pic from toppless robot ...so i guess its real, real crap.

Cool. Has potential of looking friggin' sweet when finished. He looks really pi$$ed off.

Ever since the first excitement of the first snake eyes picture this movie continually is moving towards the crapper

The first Snake Eyes pics were the only good thing .........till we found out he had a mouth :csad:

Got the feeling.....we've seen him before.....SOMEWHERE.

I got another exclusive screenshot of him:

destrololz.jpg

Looks like a Liefeld drawing where he adds the gun after he already drew the hands.

because it looks like total crap

In what sense? Because it looks "unfinished"? Or because it looks almost exactly like his comic book counterpart?

Originally Posted by The Guard
In what sense? Because it looks "unfinished"? Or because it looks almost exactly like his comic book counterpart?

He has a double hair lip and a lazy eye.

That's actually Destro after waking up from a night of shooting heroin with Filipino prostitutes.

Ok.....OK...I know it's still early blah blah blah...but you know what? The thing about that dick sandwich Stephen Sommers is that to him, unfinished CG looks finished!

I mean that dude has the WORST track record with CGI...he just....can't do it....all the CG in his movies are atrocious and are just done so...cartoony and fake...its like the guys working on the CGI are in phase 2 of phase 10 and he strolls in with his balls hangin out of his pants and a propeller hat on his head drooling going "Duuuhhh..alright alright yeah that's awesome stuff gents...lets print that...." and someone is like "Uhhh St...Steven?...It's actually" and then he just wets his pants, spins his propeller hat and goes "......."...and leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"