First look at Destro's mask

Because his normal look isn't already absolutely stupid. :)

Haha well I guess that's a matter of opinion. All the GI JOE characters had crazy costume designs and they were mostly fruity, but I never thought Destro's looked dumb or anything. It's not like I expect him to have the pimp collar in the movie, but they could at least get the mask right.

I just wouldn't be surprised if they totally screwed up the mask, that's all. Kinda like they did with CC.

Pretty much true, of course they will put a badass shiny picture to sell the toy. But if he looks even CLOSE to that in the movie, he will be awesomeness.

Yeah, it shows that at least with Destro, they are trying... my fear is that the CG effects they're using won't be up to par and he'll look more like that Easter Island Head leaked pic we got a few months back.

attachment8.jpg

attachment5.jpg

attachmentd.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. You can only go so far with this ****. I think Sommers is treading the line between faithfulness to the cartoon and semi-cartoony antics.

He looks like an albino member of the Blue Man Group.

Close enough.

Pretty cool. What else can you expect from a guy in the comics who just has a silver face?

comic20book20guy20expla.gif

Pardon my interjection, but I believe that Destro's mask from the 1980-1984 comic series was made of silver, and the above mask appears to be more of a dusty metallic gray shade. Rest assured, I will be boycotting this film at the midnight showing, but not before I attend to the snack bar and obtain a wheelbarrow full of Skittles.

Pardon my interjection, but I believe that Destro's mask from the 1980-1984 comic series was made of silver, and the above mask appears to be more of a dusty metallic gray shade. Rest assured, I will be boycotting this film at the midnight showing, but not before I attend to the snack bar and obtain a wheelbarrow full of Skittles.

Classic.

Indeed.

"Let me ask you a question. Why would a man who's shirt says 'Genius at work' spend all his time watching a children's cartoon show?"

Indeed.

"Let me ask you a question. Why would a man who's shirt says 'Genius at work' spend all his time watching a children's cartoon show?"
"I withdraw my question" [takes a bite from a bar of chocolate]

:woot:

The best is when he just goes "What in the hell are you TALKING about?"

Is this for real? Or is it some fan made image?
I hope it is real, because that looks killer.
Real, read the words in blue under the mask. :cwink:

while reading this, i heard comic book guys voice the whole time :woot:

Is this for real? Or is it some fan made image?
I hope it is real, because that looks killer.

It's legit and in the movie but Destro never wears it. It belongs to his ancestor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"