Brian Azarello's joker

Calavera

Civilian
Reaction score
joker_ogn_solicit_medium2.jpg

i finally got to read this after playing a bit way too much arkham origins. i don't read many comics and this i think is the first brian azarello book i read.... but this book is a masterpiece and maybe the only comic to actually frighten me. especially the final line by the main character about the joker.

this for me is now the definitive joker story.

just wanted to get that off my chest since i have no friends who read comics and don't know any site to speak of them other than this.

joker_ogn_solicit_medium2.jpg

i finally got to read this after playing a bit way too much arkham origins. i don't read many comics and this i think is the first brian azarello book i read.... but this book is a masterpiece and maybe the only comic to actually frighten me. especially the final line by the main character about the joker.

this for me is now the definitive joker story.

just wanted to get that off my chest since i have no friends who read comics and don't know any site to speak of them other than this.

Joker is a fantastic read! Azarello's work is fantastic as is Bermejo's artwork. If you were a fan of this book you should check out Azarello and Bermejo's Noel.

thanks kal-el i will. but i need to read lex luthor man of steel first.

One of the darkest, creepiest, most violent Joker stories ever. I loved it.

His visual look in it reminded me a lot of Ledger's Joker.

I wish it was released in paperback.

I guess I need to re read this one cause I didn't really think it was all that great. I would place Killing Joke over this. This one just felt like an attempt to capitalize on Heath Ledger's Joker to me but it sounds like I need to go back.

I guess I need to re read this one cause I didn't really think it was all that great. I would place Killing Joke over this. This one just felt like an attempt to capitalize on Heath Ledger's Joker to me but it sounds like I need to go back.

i might be overrating it since i have not read a batman comic in a while. forgive me if so.

Such a good book! I love both this and Noel. It's interesting that Bermejo's Joker artwork is one of the main sources of inspiration for Heath's interpretation in TDK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"