Deadpool Brianna Hildebrand is Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Funko Pop figure in my future confirmed. :p

She seems really interesting. Can't wait to see what's in store for her character.

Also... Something about a girl that can pull off short hair. What a great face, too. Big eyes. Tickling hormones. Must not...touch...me.
580860.jpg

People say goth, but it's coming off as a grunge-punk cut. I'm guessing this is the 90s at the very least.

Yep. It's set in present times.

The more I'm looking at this character, the more I'm thinking she will be the fan favorite/break-out role in this movie. ;)

That scene of her and Colossus at the end totally sold the movie for me! I cannot wait for it!

Love what I've seen of her character thus far, especially from the latest trailers & TV spots. Plus, the weird codename has my interest piqued even more. :D

And how old is this girl, btw?

"How old is she? Because... I don't want to seem to pervy..."

She is 19, so some of you can feel safe.

I'm only 22, so for me that wasn't ever a matter of concern.

This is pretty cool.

Prepping for Deadpool: Brianna Hildebrand

[YT]h_UZohgf_rc[/YT]

The best X-men uniform so far. Looks great. And she too. :yay: And graphical treatment of her super-power as well. :woot:

The best X-men uniform so far. Looks great. And she too. :yay: And graphical treatment of her super-power as well. :woot:

Wow! Definitely a MAJOR step-up from the previous X-Men uniforms. Color me impressed.

well guys what ever she gonna to depict but what i have concluded from the trailers that she will appear as a cool villain having hot super powers, and the attitude on her charming face is making her more cute.

The whole package: insanely awesome nickname, amazing uniform, gorgeous girl, who can pull off shaved head and black lipstick. I'll be pretty pissed if she dies or has like 3 minutes of screen time.

By the way, what does Negasonic mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"