Broly vs The Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus4Life

Civilian
Reaction score
Who do you think would win this fight?

I think that this would be a very heated battle but the Hulk would win in the end.:hulk:

This would sure be an intense battle though.I'm going to post some pictures in a few minutes.

The Hulk has destroyed a planetoid twice the size of the Earth.Lets not start that destroying galaxies stuff because it'll lead to a big fight.

....Well...atleast it's not a another Superman vs Goku thread.....

Well,the Hulk is still equal to him in power and size.

no not really. a planet 2x the size of earth is childs play.

Goldenage Batman said:

Why'd you have to mention that?Please don't start talking about Superman versus Goku or any DBZ character versus Superman here.

saiyan jedi said:
no not really. a planet 2x the size of earth is childs play.

Dude,all of the Hulk's flesh was ripped from his body and in like 5 seconds he healed completely.And don't say he can cut his head off because it'll just grow back.

well then brolly. destroys every lst cell and molecule of him

He won't be able to do that.Not trying to be nasty but think before you post.

Zeus4Life said:
Why'd you have to mention that?Please don't start talking about Superman versus Goku or any DBZ character versus Superman here.

....:rolleyes:...I'm just happy someone did something different for once...is all...

But Brolly would win.....soul reason cause he won't let nothing in his way to kill Goku...

Goldenage Batman said:
LOL
icon10.gif

I hope the Hulk beats the crap out of Broly.

I say good fight but Hulk would maybe beat him. Here is my reason The Hulk doesnt show any signs of slowing I mean Brolly has Ki to worry about therefore if he ran out he would be screwed, Hulk is fueled by Pain and Rage. Again Brolly and Hulk would prolly beat each other to death and brolly destroying every last Molecule in his body is kinda weak because we have no proof that brolly can do that. It would be a long and tiring fight so i think maybe it would end in a draw or the hulk winning.

Hush said:
I say good fight but Hulk would maybe beat him. Here is my reason The Hulk doesnt show any signs of slowing I mean Brolly has Ki to worry about therefore if he ran out he would be screwed, Hulk is fueled by Pain and Rage. Again Brolly and Hulk would prolly beat each other to death and brolly destroying every last Molecule in his body is kinda weak because we have no proof that brolly can do that. It would be a long and tiring fight so i think maybe it would end in a draw or the hulk winning.
No proof? the dude took out a galaxy.I think he can take an angry green man.

Plus didn't the Hulk get killed by a atomic bomb at one times?....Brolly can create a ki ball stronger then one of thoses...

I have to say sorry I was Naive I havent seen all the Brolly movies I only have the first one. Furthermore i dont recall the hulk ever dieing due to a Nuclear bomb , a nuclear Explosion made banner what he is today, so i think he could survive that. Brolly making energy stronger than that is a good point but then comes the healing factor of the Hulk which could possibly surpass that of Wolverine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"