Broly vs The Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
brolly would freaking kill hulk in a matter of seconds. Brolly can just fly over him and shoot him with ki blast until he desenegrates. Hulk wont be able to hit brolly cause brolyl is about 1000 times faster not to mention brolly is stronger and can get stronger after every battle

Not if i have a breath in my body it doesnt end the thread lol. i have given plentyof support to how this would become a tie.

And yeah the thread is pretty dead so see you guys in the morning.

Hush said:
Not if i have a breath in my body it doesnt end the thread lol. i have given plentyof support to how this would become a tie.

And yeah the thread is pretty dead so see you guys in the morning.

i would like to see this proof

Well there are 2 pages before this page and i dont feel like typing it all up again just go ahead and read it.

good night my feeble minded friend.

Hush said:
Well there are 2 pages before this page and i dont feel like typing it all up again just go ahead and read it.

good night my feeble minded friend.
LMAO!!!!!!!!

The Hulk would so win!!As long as there's breath left in this body I won't change my mind!!

Brolly kills him easily and pianfully. the hulk will curse himself 4 even thnking he could take on the Legendary super saiyan!!!!!!!!!Brolly!!!!!!!

The Hulk is no pushover.And if Broly's so strong,why did Goku defeat him?

Zeus4Life said:

because goku is the strongest character period

Zeus4Life said:
goku had his power +ssj gohan+ssj trunks+ssjvegta+ piccolo. and put all the power into one punch and it still didn't kill him!by the way this was the cell saga Z-gang

saiyan jedi said:
goku had his power +ssj gohan+ssj trunks+ssjvegta+ piccolo. and put all the power into one punch and it still didn't kill him!by the way this was the cell saga Z-gang

I want to see the Broly movies so bad!!

Anyway,why do you guys believe that ALL DBZ characters can't be beaten by DC and Marvel heroes?

Zeus4Life said:
'm

I want to see the Broly movies so bad!!

Anyway,why do you guys believe that ALL DBZ characters can't be beaten by DC and Marvel heroes?

well we leavnig batman and spidey out of this discussion

But the reasons dbz would own dc and marvel excluding batman and spiderman because their in constant training, have the ability to manipulate ki, all can fly, fight at light speed, knows so many techniques, know all forms of martial arts, can increase/decrease their PL at will, and can eat senzu's to replenish their health in a fight

not all but about 90% off DC and Marvel don't have a snowball's chance in hell against them.and nobady has what it takes to tangle with goku when the D-Balls go in him.immortal and the ability to make wishes

Okay,but still you guys say Superman is weak.Maybe he can beat Goku maybe he can't.The thing is,he can take on Goku for sure.

saiyan jedi said:
not all but about 90% off DC and Marvel don't have a snowball's chance in hell against them.and nobady has what it takes to tangle with goku when the D-Balls go in him.immortal and the ability to make wishes

Superman is the one person that will always be able to tangle with Goku.

saiyan jedi said:
um. not if goku wishes him to hell

How dare you call yourself a DBZ fan!!!Goku would never wish someone to hell.He believes in fair fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"