Goku vs. Yusuke

Gotenks said:
How dare you say that! It might not be better then Dbz, but it is still a good anime. It is pretty much the same thing accept the demons in YYH and the aliens/androids in DBZ.

Come on man i know you a big yuyu fanbut lets spit facts for a second.

Without the fanboyism yuyu hakushu full metal alchemist. Another poorly made anime with no storyline or plot.

In terms of anime, no fanboyism added in, YYH kills dbz. In DBZ, it's the same plot over and over again. In fact, I can give you the basic outline for any season.

1)Episodes 1-4

Bad guy shows up, and starts causing havoc on earth

Episodes 5-9

Good guys take on bad guy(s), and get their butts handed to them.

Episodes 10-15

Good guys eventually realize that they aren't strong enough to beat the bad guy(s)

Episodes 16-26

Good guy(s)--Goku--trains to learn some new technique that will help him defeat the bad guy.

Episode 27

Good guys(except the guy training this new technique) challenge the bad guy, while the bad guy brags about how his power level is higher than the mileage on Al Bundy's dodge

Episode 28-35

The bad guys single handedly beats the tar out of the good guys(whose power levels combined are higher than the national debt)

Episodes 36

Good guy who has been training shows up at the last minute, and this is immediately the signal for all the other good guys to stand on the sidelines, and gawk at the good guy who learned the new technique.

Episode 37

Good guy begins to pummel bad guy into submission, while the good guys on the side lines keep asking and telling each other "HOW DID HE GET SO POWERFUL" " NEVER HAVE I FELT THIS MUCH POWER"

Episode 38

Bad guy brags about this technique or power up(keep in mind, he could have used this earlier to kill the good guy in one blow), and good guy is intrigued. The two spend the whole episode talking, instead of fighting.

Episode 39

Bad guy spends the whole episode screaming, grunting and powering up. While good guy(who knows that he could take down the bad guy right now, before he loses the chance) just watches.

Epidoe 40

Bad guy is suddenly 1 million times stronger, and beats the crap out of the good guy, while the good guys on the sidelines(who seem to be in perfect condition) just watch, and still babble about how much power these guys have.

Episode 41

Good guy's brain starts working, and he has the guys on the side lines serve as distractions, as he power up his technique.

Episode 42.

Good guy is still powering up his technique, while the bad guy doesn't even seem to notice.

Episode 43

Good guy unleashes his attack that could probably give 10 atomic bombs a run for their money, and while seeing a peculiar cloud of smoke, he thinks he has won. But he is shocked, when he sees the smock clear, with the bad guy laughing, while saying something incredibly cheezy like "You've singed my finger nails" or "You made my hand numb."

Episode 44-51

Good guy becomes even more powerful after getting another beating, for no reason whatsoever, and reaches his SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE FORM.

The good guy and bad guy fight, and end in a beam struggle. The good guy wins

Episode 52-56

Aftermath.

Episode 57-61

Next bad guy appears.

Dragonball may rival YYH, but DBZ sure doesn't. The main character always wins, is perfect, and wins all of his fights almost the exact same way.

YYH is some anime where they fight using cards you cant be serious comparing it to DBZ. Better yet saying its better

Jplaya2023 said:
YYH is some anime where they fight using cards you cant be serious comparing it to DBZ. Better yet saying its better
Wrong show that isn't what Yu Yu Hakusho is about...

Dark-Kenshin said:
Funny, because I could have sworn that you said to only go by feats, and not statements.

Since everyone is already dead seat on their opinion of this fight(thus explaining this thread's inactivity), I'll explain my reasoning here:The spirit bomb used against kid Buu contained the power of Gohan, trunks, goten, piccolo, and every single person on earth. Yet we see Kid Buu successfully pushing that power back at Goku.

Now I've seen counters to this argument before, and these counters are fallacious. So let me go ahead and disprove the counter argument.The counter to this is that the spirit bomb depends on a good push, not raw power. The reason it didn't work against kid buu, is because Goku was worn out, and didn't get a good push.

My response: Goku was worn out during his fight with frieza as well, in which he used the spirit bomb. Frieza was at full strength, and Goku's energy was depleted. But guess what happened? Frieza couldn't push the bomb back. The only answer to this is that it was the raw energy that got him, not a good push. So this would have to mean the same for kid buu.

As for SSJ3 Goku, he was fighting evenly with Buu up until a certain point. Though I still see kid buu as being stronger, SSJ3 Goku was almost on his level. So the SSJ3 boost is far more powerful than the Mystic boost.

As for planet destruction, take a look at this page...
http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume27/Db27ch07/db27_104.gif

Goku said that Frieza missed. What did he miss exactly? The planets core.
On the next page, frieza says that the blast made its way to the center. Keep in mind that he said it wasn't strong enough. And just how would it be this difficult to destroy a planet, because didn't frieza destroy planets in his base form?

1.Planet Namek is much much biger then earth.

2.Freeza wanted to fight Goku that's why he didn't completely destroy planet Namek and because he didn't put enough ki into the blast.

3.We don't really know what Goku meant by that.

4.They don't destroy planets through the core.And if you read the whole part with Freeza destroying planet Namek you would see that he said:"You're still alive because I didn't destroy the planet in a single hit but I reached it's center and in five minutes...."
And when ssj Goku was fighting 100% Freeza,Goku said:"You didn't destroy this planet in a single hit because you wanted to fight me."
And Freeza didn't destroy planet Namek because he didn't put enough power in the blast but it still had enough power to reach the core.

And here: http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dr...n Ball & DBZ Manga/volume28/Db28ch04/2864.gif

They can completely destroy planets big as earth in a single blast.

Freeza and every charecter stronger then him can completely destroy planets.

I don't really care if the YYH are a match or if they can defeat the z-fighters but saying that the dbz charecters can't destroy planets only through the core is stupid.

Dark-Kenshin said:
In terms of anime, no fanboyism added in, YYH kills dbz. In DBZ, it's the same plot over and over again. In fact, I can give you the basic outline for any season.

1)Episodes 1-4

Bad guy shows up, and starts causing havoc on earth

Episodes 5-9

Good guys take on bad guy(s), and get their butts handed to them.

Episodes 10-15

Good guys eventually realize that they aren't strong enough to beat the bad guy(s)

Episodes 16-26

Good guy(s)--Goku--trains to learn some new technique that will help him defeat the bad guy.

Episode 27

Good guys(except the guy training this new technique) challenge the bad guy, while the bad guy brags about how his power level is higher than the mileage on Al Bundy's dodge

Episode 28-35

The bad guys single handedly beats the tar out of the good guys(whose power levels combined are higher than the national debt)

Episodes 36

Good guy who has been training shows up at the last minute, and this is immediately the signal for all the other good guys to stand on the sidelines, and gawk at the good guy who learned the new technique.

Episode 37

Good guy begins to pummel bad guy into submission, while the good guys on the side lines keep asking and telling each other "HOW DID HE GET SO POWERFUL" " NEVER HAVE I FELT THIS MUCH POWER"

Episode 38

Bad guy brags about this technique or power up(keep in mind, he could have used this earlier to kill the good guy in one blow), and good guy is intrigued. The two spend the whole episode talking, instead of fighting.

Episode 39

Bad guy spends the whole episode screaming, grunting and powering up. While good guy(who knows that he could take down the bad guy right now, before he loses the chance) just watches.

Epidoe 40

Bad guy is suddenly 1 million times stronger, and beats the crap out of the good guy, while the good guys on the sidelines(who seem to be in perfect condition) just watch, and still babble about how much power these guys have.

Episode 41

Good guy's brain starts working, and he has the guys on the side lines serve as distractions, as he power up his technique.

Episode 42.

Good guy is still powering up his technique, while the bad guy doesn't even seem to notice.

Episode 43

Good guy unleashes his attack that could probably give 10 atomic bombs a run for their money, and while seeing a peculiar cloud of smoke, he thinks he has won. But he is shocked, when he sees the smock clear, with the bad guy laughing, while saying something incredibly cheezy like "You've singed my finger nails" or "You made my hand numb."

Episode 44-51

Good guy becomes even more powerful after getting another beating, for no reason whatsoever, and reaches his SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE FORM.

The good guy and bad guy fight, and end in a beam struggle. The good guy wins

Episode 52-56

Aftermath.

Episode 57-61

Next bad guy appears.

Dragonball may rival YYH, but DBZ sure doesn't. The main character always wins, is perfect, and wins all of his fights almost the exact same way.

What those episodes are full of filler,you should read the manga it's much more different.

Dark-Kenshin said:
Funny, because I could have sworn that you said to only go by feats, and not statements.

Since everyone is already dead seat on their opinion of this fight(thus explaining this thread's inactivity), I'll explain my reasoning here:The spirit bomb used against kid Buu contained the power of Gohan, trunks, goten, piccolo, and every single person on earth. Yet we see Kid Buu successfully pushing that power back at Goku.

Now I've seen counters to this argument before, and these counters are fallacious. So let me go ahead and disprove the counter argument.The counter to this is that the spirit bomb depends on a good push, not raw power. The reason it didn't work against kid buu, is because Goku was worn out, and didn't get a good push.

My response: Goku was worn out during his fight with frieza as well, in which he used the spirit bomb. Frieza was at full strength, and Goku's energy was depleted. But guess what happened? Frieza couldn't push the bomb back. The only answer to this is that it was the raw energy that got him, not a good push. So this would have to mean the same for kid buu.

As for SSJ3 Goku, he was fighting evenly with Buu up until a certain point. Though I still see kid buu as being stronger, SSJ3 Goku was almost on his level. So the SSJ3 boost is far more powerful than the Mystic boost.

So you're ignoring what Goku stated,fine I don't care.

Dark-Kenshin said:
Goku said that Frieza missed. What did he miss exactly? The planets core.

Um Freeza did hit the planets core,and he stated that "Goku is still alive because he didn't destroy planet Namek in one hit" and Goku then stated that Freeza didn't destroy the planet in a single hit because he wanted to fight Goku and when Ussj Vegeta fired his Final Flash at Perfect Cell Trunks and Krillin stated:He's going to fire on the surface of the planet,he'll destroy the earth,or something like that.

buutenks said:
1.Planet Namek is much much biger then earth.

2.Freeza wanted to fight Goku that's why he didn't completely destroy planet Namek and because he didn't put enough ki into the blast.

3.We don't really know what Goku meant by that.

4.They don't destroy planets through the core.And if you read the whole part with Freeza destroying planet Namek you would see that he said:"You're still alive because I didn't destroy the planet in a single hit but I reached it's center and in five minutes...."
And when ssj Goku was fighting 100% Freeza,Goku said:"You didn't destroy this planet in a single hit because you wanted to fight me."
And Freeza didn't destroy planet Namek because he didn't put enough power in the blast but it still had enough power to reach the core.

And here: http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume28/Db28ch04/2864.gif

They can completely destroy planets big as earth in a single blast.

Freeza and every charecter stronger then him can completely destroy planets.

I don't really care if the YYH are a match or if they can defeat the z-fighters but saying that the dbz charecters can't destroy planets only through the core is stupid.

1. Proof? I agree that it was bigger, but not much much bigger.

2. Frieza wanted Goku destroyed, because he didn't have enough power to take him down. He was hoping that the combination of the planets destruction and zero oxygen in space would be enough to kill him. This wasn't a matter of wanting to fight, but a matter of keeping his position as the most powerful being in the universe(funny how just about every dbz villain gets this title).

3. What else could he have meant.

4. Clearly, he missed his chance at a single hit. Regardless, Frieza 1st forms fighting power was 530,000(as stated by toriyama), and his final forms' power was 12,000,000. Frieza was destroying planets with his finger in that first form. Regardless of the size of a planet, in that power ration, he should have been able to destroy the planet namek with ease, if what is said is true.

And just where did SSJ3 Goku say that? For that matter, did Frieza agree?

As for that other link, I can say that I could more than easily kill a man with one jab. Now does this info tell you how long it took the man to die or where I landed the jab? No. Same thing applies here. You're just speculating.

buutenks said:
So you're ignoring what Goku stated,fine I don't care.
But did you not ignore the info given on planet destruction from Koenma, Genkai, and Sensui?

buutenks said:
Um Freeza did hit the planets core,and he stated that "Goku is still alive because he didn't destroy planet Namek in one hit" and Goku then stated that Freeza didn't destroy the planet in a single hit because he wanted to fight Goku and when Ussj Vegeta fired his Final Flash at Perfect Cell Trunks and Krillin stated:He's going to fire on the surface of the planet,he'll destroy the earth,or something like that.
I don't recall them saying that he'd destroy the earth. Maybe that part about surface, but I don't remember the rest. Plus, how could he, if he was firing forward to cell, and not downward to him?

Dark-Kenshin said:
But did you not ignore the info given on planet destruction from Koenma, Genkai, and Sensui?

Hey I'm sorry ok they can destroy planets.

Dark-Kenshin said:
Very good. Alright, I agree that they are strong enough to destroy planets the traditional way, by then anyway. I mean, Goku was given a similar warning, when he used his warp kamehameha against Cell. But I still doubt that they could do it without disrupting the core any time before this.

Well not really,Piccolo did destroy the moon and it doesn't have a core.

Roshi destroyed the moon too. Basically, he hit the center, and the rest just blew apart.

Piccolo is a weird character. I mean, wasn't he impressed that Raditz destroyed a mountain?

Dark-Kenshin said:
Roshi destroyed the moon too. Basically, he hit the center, and the rest just blew apart.

Piccolo is a weird character. I mean, wasn't he impressed that Raditz destroyed a mountain?

Yeah but he destroyed the moon which doesn't have a core so it means that he has a moon busting kameha.

Goku. Yusuke,and in fact most of the characters from Yu Yu Hakusho,seem to only win out of luck.

ok anyways like i said you calling the anime a card anime tells me u know nothing about it. I like YYh but i like DBZ more but honestly YYH has a better story. In YYH there are fights after fights in dbz the are maybe 5 episodes in a row with just talking.

Im no fanboy.

Dark-Kenshin said:
Very good. Alright, I agree that they are strong enough to destroy planets the traditional way, by then anyway. I mean, Goku was given a similar warning, when he used his warp kamehameha against Cell. But I still doubt that they could do it without disrupting the core any time before this.

No Freeza could destroy a planet completely in a single blast,he stated that he could and he stated that he could completely destroy planet earth in a single blast,so I think he can destroy planets completely,what happen to Namek,well that was because he didn't put enough energy into the blast.

buutenks said:
No Freeza could destroy a planet completely in a single blast,he stated that he could and he stated that he could completely destroy planet earth in a single blast,so I think he can destroy planets completely,what happen to Namek,well that was because he didn't put enough energy into the blast.

He destroyed Namek with a single blast as well. Sure, it took five minutes, but he did it. So King Cold's statement is only up for speculation. And he if he can't match up to what energy Frieza in form one can do(destroyibng planets in a finger blast) by holding back power, I highly doubt he means what you're talking about.

Dark-Kenshin said:
He destroyed Namek with a single blast as well. Sure, it took five minutes, but he did it. So King Cold's statement is only up for speculation. And he if he can't match up to what energy Frieza in form one can do(destroyibng planets in a finger blast) by holding back power, I highly doubt he means what you're talking about.

Not really,when Freeza camed,Krillin and all the others said that Freeza is coming and a nother one even stronger.

Dark-Kenshin said:

Freeza can destroy planet completely in a single blast,he stated that in the Freeza saga too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"