Goku vs. Yusuke

I am Batman

Civilian
Reaction score
Who do you think would win in a fight? Goku from the beginning of DBZ or Yusuke Uremeshi from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho?

Originally posted by I am Batman
Who do you think would win in a fight? Goku from the beginning of DBZ or Yusuke Uremeshi from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho?

You mean Son Goku when his KI was at 334?

anarchistguy said:
You mean Son Goku when his KI was at 334?
Son Gokou had a power level of 334 with weighted clothing.Without them,it was 416.Radditz measured it.I'm really not sure about this.The DBZ universe and the Yu Yu Hakusho one are not as similar as it would seem.Often in Yu Yu Hakusho we see special techniques that are really effective still not related with power levels,like in Toguro's case(He didn't use Ki attacks,just raw power,but still,he was a fierce adversary),or Suzukoma's.

Did anyone read the question? Goku from beginning of DBZ or Yusuke from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho.

That's why I went with Yusuke

And cartoon network is airring newer episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho at 5:30am Saturday mornings.

I know power levels don't translate between shows that well. But the last epsiode of Yu Yu Hakusho I watched this past Saturday morning a relaxed Yusuke's power level was over 200,000.

Yusuke at the end of Yu-Yu Hakusho could wipe the floor with Goku at the beginning of DBZ. Did anyone see what Yusuke did to Sensui and that wasn't even at his peak. That Goku couldn't even fly yet and still had to use the kamehameha wave to propel himself across long distances. Goku was shocked when Raditz destroyed a mountain with an energy blast while Yusuke and Sensui were destroying mountains with the shockwaves of their blows. I think Yusuke by the end Yu-Yu Hakusho had power comparable to Uub at the world tournement except with alot more fighting skill and better energy control.:)

1987olds442 said:
Did anyone read the question? Goku from beginning of DBZ or Yusuke from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho.

That's why I went with Yusuke

And cartoon network is airring newer episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho at 5:30am Saturday mornings.

I know power levels don't translate between shows that well. But the last epsiode of Yu Yu Hakusho I watched this past Saturday morning a relaxed Yusuke's power level was over 200,000.

No,it's actually not the equivalent of scouters in the DB universe.Yusuke when he first met Genkai had a power level of 150.He measured it with that special punching machine.If it were the same as in the DB universe,his power would be greater than Master Roshi,who was able to destroy the moon by then.It's really difficult to compare them by that.They also have different fighting methods,so it's hard to tell.There are characters in Yu Yu Hakusho that don't even use Ki,such as Toguro,but that doesn't mean that they're not strong.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Yusuke at the end of Yu-Yu Hakusho could wipe the floor with Goku at the beginning of DBZ. Did anyone see what Yusuke did to Sensui and that wasn't even at his peak. That Goku couldn't even fly yet and still had to use the kamehameha wave to propel himself across long distances. Goku was shocked when Raditz destroyed a mountain with an energy blast while Yusuke and Sensui were destroying mountains with the shockwaves of their blows. I think Yusuke by the end Yu-Yu Hakusho had power comparable to Uub at the world tournement except with alot more fighting skill and better energy control.:)

If you say Uub's power with fighting skill and energy control that would mean he's equal to Kid Buu.

I seriously doubt he's that powerful.

Yusuke,at the end of YYH,is somewhere around the power level of the Z Senshi when Vegeta arrives on Earth.

And,not to be nit-picky,but,in all fairness,Gokou did know how to fly at that point.Watch when he rises to see Gohan in the space pod.You only need a minimal amount of Ki concentration to levitate and move yourself.Even Videl could do it.So Gokou probably learned how to fly with minimal effort.

I'm not really much of a fan of cross-over versus threads with a DB character.It'll never end...ever

well theres noting like an old fasion kamehameha wave

Goku could fly at the end of Dragonball. Where do you get that Goku couldn't fly at the beginning of DBZ? He learned how to while living at Kami's lookout after he killed King Piccolo.

But flying used to be very hard for Goku to do because it took alot of ki thats why he usually just jumped really high or used the nimbus cloud. Plus have any of you seen Yusuke at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho cause i'll tell you right now that he would stomp Goku horribly until the Frieza Saga.

ster said:
Goku could fly at the end of Dragonball. Where do you get that Goku couldn't fly at the beginning of DBZ? He learned how to while living at Kami's lookout after he killed King Piccolo.
i think because he used the flying nimbus to get to raditz with piccollo, some would say he couldn't fly long distances...

plus he hardly used it while on snake's way when he died.

but yep he could fly

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Plus have any of you seen Yusuke at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho cause I'll tell you right now that he would stomp Goku horribly until the Frieza Saga.
I agree :up:

November Rain said:
i think because he used the flying nimbus to get to raditz with piccollo, some would say he couldn't fly long distances...

plus he hardly used it while on snake's way when he died.

but yep he could fly
Videl wasn't TOO shabby when it came to flying, and Goku at the beginning of DBZ was leagues ahead of her. Plus he was stronger than Piccolo and Piccolo himself flied to Radditz.

Sadly Goku at the begining of DBZ would have been stomped by Videl. She was a impressive fighter with a power level probably in the low thousands while Goku with his weights removed was only four hundred something.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Sadly Goku at the begining of DBZ would have been stomped by Videl. She was a impressive fighter with a power level probably in the low thousands while Goku with his weights removed was only four hundred something.
Please tell me you're joking...:(

ster said:
Videl wasn't TOO shabby when it came to flying, and Goku at the beginning of DBZ was leagues ahead of her. Plus he was stronger than Piccolo and Piccolo himself flied to Radditz.
knowing how to fly doesn't directly correlate with one's power level...

i believe goten was able to reach ssj level without having the knowledge of flight.

Ultra-Herald9 said:

Are you kidding????

One Ki blast from Goku and videl is done he is so much a superior fighter than her its not even funny. Please Logically what you are saying is bordering on Insane.

By the way My vote would go to Goku but I am not going to argue with Guyver's decision.

Yusuke

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"