Goku vs. Yusuke

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by I am Batman, Oct 21, 2003.

?

Who do you think wins in a fight?

1. Goku from beginning of DBZ

2. Yusuke from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dark-Kenshin Registered

How does this disprove what I said?

2. Dark-Kenshin Registered

He didn't say completely. He just said in a single blast, leaving everything else up to speculation.

3. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

That was Yusukes aura.

4. Dark-Kenshin Registered

No, because the other times his aura was shown, his actual body didn't fade as well. This time, it did.

5. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Yes it has but if you fire a ki blast at the core it wont make it explode,Piccolo has a moon busting blast and that's it.I showed you statements made by Freeza and Goku that shows that Freeza can destroy planets completely but you still don't belive that he can,do you hate dbz or what?

6. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

He had an aura and Yusuke appeared behind 100% Toguro with a big aura on him and punched him.

7. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Now about the fight,ssj2 Goku wins he can destroy solar systems and was destroying mountain ranges with the shockwave of his punches.And no charecter from YYH weaker then Yusuke survived the explosion of a planet,so Yusuke can't survive,because atleast a charecter from the show must survive a explosion of a planet to say that a stronger charecter can survive.

8. 1987olds442 Registered

But isn't this fight between Goku at the very begining of DBZ before Goku could go ssj and the most powerful Full Demon form of Yusuke?

9. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

No because then Demon Yusuke kills him.

10. 1987olds442 Registered

But that is what this topic is about Goku at the begining of DBZ vs. Yusuke at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho.

11. Warhammer Half Monk, Half Hitman

Non-stop Arguing!

:o :confused: :( :down

12. 1987olds442 Registered

I think that most of the arguing is from that most didn't bother to read the topic.

13. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

And ssj Goku is faster then Yusuke,here:http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3387/db231021vn.gif

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7425/db231032mh.gif

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6180/db231042ou.gif

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9938/db231057pv.gif

Vegeta and the others could sense ginyu's ki and they were in those ships that were moving atleast with the speed of light,but Vegeta after he got stronger,faster and could sense better he couldn't sense final form Freeza moving and couldn't sense his attacks,so that proves that the z-fighters can sense ships that fly at light speed or above and it shows that Freeza in his final forma can move FTL. And the z-fighters couldn't sense Perfect Cell and ssj1 Goku moving,so that shows that they were moving FTL.

And about the part with Piccolo not being able to catch ssj Gotenks,well we don't know how much time it took ssj Gotenks to go around the planet and he took a nap so he probably had a low ki when he took that nap,so that's why Piccolo could find him and the z-fighters move to small places FTL,when Perfect Cell was fighting Goku they were moving to small places very fast that's why Piccolo,Vegeta,Trunks,Krillin,Tien and Yamch couldn't sense them but if they would fly I bet that Piccolo,Vegeta,Trunks,Yamcha,Krillin and Tien could have sensed them.So the z-fighters move to small places FTL,but if they fly to long distances they fly slower.And Vegeta,Piccolo etc could sense Freeza's ship that was hedding to earth and that ship was flying faster then light,but they could sense Perfect Cell and ssj Goku even though they had very big kis.

And I got another speed feat,when Raditz traveled in one or two seconds 4880 km.

And for the Raditz speed:http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7781/reschap197i86qs.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/688/reschap197i93lc.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/20/reschap197i105ud.jpg

Okay it wasn't one or two seconds,more like 10 but still that's very fast.

14. 1987olds442 Registered

Again this topic is about Goku at the begining of DBZ vs. Yusuke at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho.

15. ghostrider4ever Registered

16. Warhammer Half Monk, Half Hitman

How did this get into speed of Yusuke and Goku?

:p

17. SsM Stuff?

Goku at the beginning of dbz vs Yusuke at the end of YYH = Yusuke

Goku at the end of DBZ vs Yusuke at the end of YYH = Goku hands down

18. ghostrider4ever Registered

Yes, finally something else than superman. You superman fanboys need to take this to the superman forum.

19. Jplaya2023 Registered

Nope goku wins regardless it doesnt matter what stage he fights in.

20. Legend-X Guest

goku would rape him

proof?

Raditz moved faster than the speed of light when he dodged piccolos special beam cannon

vegeta at the beginning of the series could destroy a planet with a single galick gun which he did before reaching earth and jackie chun could destroy the moon in db so goku at the end of db would beat yusuke

the reason frieza didnt destroy the planet automatically is because he wanted the dragonballs so he couldnt blow up the planet or they would be gone he thought he could kill goku and the other z warriors then find the z balls again and escape namek

cell didnt have time he was an idiot

buu did blow up the planet

the heroes when they do their attacks they dont want to hurt anyone on earth so they dont create the array to blow up the planet

yusuke cant blow up a planet cuz all weve seen is yusukes spirit gun destroy a mountain and pierce some bodies when they say a-s class demons can destroy planets they mean as a group not as one

and if anyone disagrees just know that theres no way yusuke has a power level over second form friezas 1,000,000 whcih goku surpassed easily

i know when yusuke fought sensui he was tearing him up, and practically flying,but dbz characters would easily block all those attacks becuz they can push back blasts thats capable of destroying a universe

and dbz characters can destroy universes cuz broly destroyed universes easily(refer to Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan for exact words)(its not that canon but it works)

dbz>any other anime

21. Warhammer Half Monk, Half Hitman

It got bumped? :dry:

Well, Goku wins, easily.

22. Legend-X Guest

oh i didnt know im new here but yeah like i said goku wins without breaking a sweat

23. Warhammer Half Monk, Half Hitman

Oh, no problem.

The Anime forum is dead, anyway.
    It's just that alot of new arguments will start over this, but in a way, it's a good thing.

Welcome to the Hype. :up: :)

24. Legend-X Guest

lol ok thnx for the tip

25. Ultra-Herald9 Registered

I just want to see a smart fanboy with reasoning. Seriously. Why is it that DBZ Fanboys seem so.....nevermind. But then again there are people like Gotenks but I hardly consider him a fanboy.