Goku vs. Yusuke

a yyh fanboy i see wats up with you people and this canon crap

dragon balls dont die they get scattered so they were still there

forget the cell part that was from another thread

that heroes part was too

dude yusuke cant because his power only was able to obliterate a mountain

a galaxy,solar system,universe... whatever man its still mass destruction that they can do

you sound stupider than me it seems like youre getting mad over a little debate

poor guy you must be

broly may not be canon but still toriyama was trying to explain this"non canon" characters power

i copied this from another thread site that i was debating on thats why some things didnt relate to the topic

still what im saying is true

Sadly Goku at the begining of DBZ would have been stomped by Videl. She was a impressive fighter with a power level probably in the low thousands while Goku with his weights removed was only four hundred something.
Videl would be lucky if she could defeat Yamcha from the beggining of DB. Goku in any stage is way too much for her. And I don't remember her powerlevel ever being recorded.
But on another note I say Goku takes this.
Blowing up the moon>blowing a giant crater into a floating island(which was created by Yuskes spirit gun at his maximum power).

yusuke at the end of the show would be frezia saga lvl.
yusuke wins..

sloth7d

explains it

Goku by saiyan saga would wipe the floor with Demon Yusuke

oh maybe because Yusuke at the end of YYH was pushing out energy half the size of a small land mass withought even trying. Seriously I'm tired of this whole Master Roshi destroyed the moon so Goku wins crap. Obviously the moon in the DBZ universe is considerably smaller than in real life.

I mean wohoo Goku can desrtoy a freakin moon if he puts enough power into his kamehameha.......I'd like to see Goku tries cause by the time Goku tries to charge up he'd be spirit gunned in the face 3 times by Yusuke.

its not crap because evidently master roshi did it and you dont know that the moon is smaller

ouch that really hurts goku lol
goku would take the hit,deflect it, or teleport so whatever man

a spirit gun is about a regular ki blast from saiyan saga vegeta
dude you make no point

^ are you dumb or something? This is Yusuke at the end of YYH vs Goku in the begining of DBZ. BEGINING!!!! I'm not saying Yusuke would win against any other Goku GEEZ!

And a blast from Saiyan Saga Vegeta would wreck Goku at the begining of DBZ so you just proved MY point.:dry:

I agree with Ultra-Herald9, Yusuke from the end would beat Goku from the begining.

when it said beginning i thought it meant saiyan saga

oh oops
well if it means before vegeta came then yusuke still loses

no im not dumb im just trying to understand what they mean by beginning but now i know

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"