The Amazing Spider-Man Bruce Campbell: 'Spider-Man 4' News

Meanwhile...Today I have add Campbell on the Spider-man 4 cast list on imdb under the voice "Unknown role" and "rumored"

hehe, I sure hope he does play as Mysterio...no more symbiote crap unless Venom is in it again...lawl.

hehe, I sure hope he does play as Mysterio...no more symbiote crap unless Venom is in it again...lawl.

no symbiotes till AFTER six, when the franchise is restarted (no, im not saying reboot)...and no mysterio..plz raimi?

Cheeseballness is just one form of humour. It's a very rare occasion when a Spider-man book does not have some funny incident/s going on in them that are a part of daily life. Bruce Campbell is a very funny guy and I'm glad he's in there handling the funny.

I'm not really into the idea of Mysterio as a villan, but on the other hand thinking about it, the illusions could be some great visuals and be something totally new to the franchise. I suppose i've always just found Mysterio's illusion technology somehwta unbelievable in the books to an extent(ironic as he has no superpowers), but I just woinder if this would be more unbelievable in a movie, and maybe a bit Scooby-Doo when at the end spidey finds out it's all been done with projectors, smoke and mirrors etc.
Scooby-Doo is an excellent way of describing Bruce Campbell and especially MYSTERIO. I don't know who's a more useless villain BLACK CAT or MYSTERIO. Both should never see the light of day on film.

Yes , Black Cat and Mysterio would be awesome in a Spider-Man flick , great suggestions Vis

The character of Felicia Hardy was included in a early storyline for SM2. I remember the name of an actress make an audition for the role: Brooke Adams. This actress is missing, then.

Scooby-Doo is an excellent way of describing Bruce Campbell and especially MYSTERIO. I don't know who's a more useless villain BLACK CAT or MYSTERIO. Both should never see the light of day on film.

I never described Bruce Campbell as 'Scooby-Doo', in fact I wasn't talking about a Bruce Campbell Mysterio there at all, just commenting on the character. I just think it's a risky character to do onscreen, which if badly executed could come off as as a Scooby-Doo reveal at the end.

As for BC as Mysterio, I honestly don't know if it would be a good idea, I wouldn't want him to be quite so comic relief-y if he was. If his role is a larger one I doubt he will be like the other cameos so much, they are more one-off joke kind of roles.

I'm sure they could find a way to pull off both characters.

plot to spider-man 4 should be that they are making a spider-man movie heh

that would be interesting if bruce played the director.

then of course, kraven gets the actor mixed up with the real deal... and the lizard plays out as kraven's ultimate hunt.

Have Spidey defeat some small time supervillain in the beginning, unmask him and it's Bruce! Spidey would be like "YOU!??"

I never described Bruce Campbell as 'Scooby-Doo', in fact I wasn't talking about a Bruce Campbell Mysterio there at all, just commenting on the character.
I guess that was just me then, when you combined Bruce Campbell with Mysterio I immediately think of Scooby-Doo.

Bruce Campbell + Mysterio = Scooby-Doo

Black Cat is more of a hero, than a villain. She just steals.

Black Cat is more of a hero, than a villain. She just steals.
If she steals, then she's a villain.

An annoying and useless Catwoman love interest type villain, but a villain none-the-less.

Yeah, Sandman was just a petty thief in SM-3, and he was a villain. Heck, he was stealing for a noble cause, too. Black Crappy steals because she likes it.

Bruce has said his role has been important for each movie. In SM1, he named Spider-Man. In SM2, Bruce said he defeated Spider-Man. Everyone went crazy and all he ended up being was an usher. In SM3, Bruce was again said his role will be important. And he was a waiter...

I wouldn't get too excited for this until we get a confirmation.

Bruce is not Beck

Bruce has said his role has been important for each movie. In SM1, he named Spider-Man. In SM2, Bruce said he defeated Spider-Man. Everyone went crazy and all he ended up being was an usher. In SM3, Bruce was again said his role will be important. And he was a waiter...

I wouldn't get too excited for this until we get a confirmation.

Chaseter, I couldn't agree more. :up:

Bruce having a major role in SM4 is the equivalent of him being a lab assistant, knocking over and spilling vials of enzymes and Lizard DNA, on the lab table, while no one is looking. Quickly wiping the spilled mixture into Connors coffee mug, and craftily, sneeking out the lab as if nothing happen. Connors drink from the mug, call it a day, goes home and fall asleep on the couch, toss & turn, turn into Lizard. And at the World Premire, Bruce reveal his major role was creating Spidey's new nemesis.... in a comedic way, once again.

;)

Bruce is not Beck

Chaseter, I couldn't agree more. :up:

Bruce having a major role in SM4 is the equivalent of him being a lab assistant, knocking over and spilling vials of enzymes and Lizard DNA, on the lab table, while no one is looking. Quickly wiping the spilled mixture into Connors coffee mug, and craftily, sneeking out the lab as if nothing happen. Connors drink from the mug, call it a day, goes home and fall asleep on the couch, toss & turn, turn into Lizard. And at the World Premire, Bruce reveal his major role was creating Spidey's new nemesis.... in a comedic way, once again.

;)

I can SO see that happening. :hehe::hehe: BEST.VILLIAN.ORIGIN.EVER. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"