Bruce Lee's "Warrior" pitch being turned into a series by Justin Lin and Cinemax

Hell yeah! Was just coming here to post this. So glad we’re getting a third season. I’ve turned so many of my friends on to this show, even ones who aren’t into martial arts stuff. It’s just SO good.

That video with the cast is funny; love hearing all the cast members speak in their real accents and seeing them sport some... interesting new hair dos hahaha.

tumblr_prp07hTzx01rgmfmpo4_500.gifv

I think being on Max will give this show a wider audience too. I don’t think many people paid attention to Cinemax’s original programming, which is a shame because shows like Strike Back and Banshee were awesome. But this one is better than both of those and it’s great to see it get new life. The legend of Bruce Lee lives on!

Thank the gods this is getting another season, because I honestly didn't think they were ever going to announce it. It would be a shame if this show ended now and hopefuly we do get more seasons if it proves to be even more popular on HBO Max. I'm here to enoy this awesome ride as long as it lasts.

Good that it was nominated for stunts. But I wish shows like this would get some recognition for acting as well. You have GREAT characters here and it would awesome to see them get recognized. But ya know… that might cut into the nominations for all 700 cast members of The Crown…

Good that it was nominated for stunts. But I wish shows like this would get some recognition for acting as well. You have GREAT characters here and it would awesome to see them get recognized. But ya know… that might cut into the nominations for all 700 cast members of The Crown…

Totally, it should have gotten nominations for Production Design, Cinematography, direction, various cast members, writing, and various episodes, especially S2, episode 9 with that all out brawl in Chinatown! One of the most epic episodes of 2020, and a lot of shows I’ve seen on TV.

Emmy nomination for stunts!!!

Warrior

So awesome seeing this show finally get somekind of awards recognition eventhough I really could give less of a crap about the Emmy's, but on a techinical level alone this show is masterfully put together.

Can't wait for it to return either and hopefully we do get more seasons.

I'm halfway through season one. I don't get CINEMAX, so couldn't watch it that way....but I found it on HBOmax. I like the idea of it being a rougher dirtier version of Carradine's KUNG FU.....just wish it had more Kung Fu master kicking the crap out of cowboys like the original series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"