Bruce's Legacy

Grant Morrison stated at Wondercon 2006 that his first Batman story arc will be titled "Batman and Son", and will in fact expanded upon The Son of the Demon storyline, carrying in line what appears to be a remodeling of Batman's personality after the events of Infinite Crisis. DC has recently begun a new printing of "Batman: Son of the Demon", stating "A new printing of the classic work tying into the BATMAN story by Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert, in standard comics size for the first time!".

Just read that on Wikipedia. Not sure on the voracity of that but it seems Ibn al 'Xu'ffasch might be in continuity.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Well, Matt had to be at most 8 years old.....maybe 9. And Terry was 15....so it's all about estimates. My guess is, Terry must have been about 25 years old in that "EPILOGUE" episode....and Matt must be in his late teens.
Maybe he's got the Wayne intellect?:eek:

So the only biological children he has is Ibn. Has it been hinted at about Dick? I know Helena Kyle from pre crisis was his daughter(Birds of Prey). So the new Helena Dubrova could be his daughter?

Batman the 6th said:
So the only biological children he has is Ibn. Has it been hinted at about Dick? I know Helena Kyle from pre crisis was his daughter(Birds of Prey). So the new Helena Dubrova could be his daughter?
Dick is at least his adopted son....

Why would the last name be Dubrova if shes not sure who the father is?

Batman the 6th said:

The Huntress is now Helena Bertinelli not Helena Wayne (it was never Kyle), due to the Crisis of Infinite Earths and has not biological relationship to the post-Crisis Batman.

Dick Grayson is Bruce Wayne's adopted son. His biological parents are John and Mary Grayson.

Yes, Helena Dubrova could be his daughter, but it also might not be.

And yes it appears that Ibn is at the moment, Batman's only biological child.

Batman the 6th said:
Why would the last name be Dubrova if shes not sure who the father is?

Selina does know who the father is. Batman most likely knows who the father is. The reason why the child has the last name Dubrova, is because Selina is currently in hiding under the alias of Irene Dubrova.

In the recent issue of Batman, Tim agreed to be adopted by Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"