BvS Bruce's Love Interest?

I see Catwoman or Bordeaux. I think Bordeaux is a great balance between action and romance too even if she needs introduction.

And you have Charles Soule, who has yet to write a bad comic that I've read, doing a Superman/Wonder Woman book, which looks really cool. Also, Azzarello seems to be against his WW interacting AT ALL with the greater DCU, except the New Gods. That's perfectly fine, but he's not the best person to talk romance.

I am very impressed with Charles Soule and if anyone can find an interesting angle in this relationship then maybe it's him. Even he has said that this relationship is not meant to last and it doesn't have to in order to be meaningful.
http://charlessoule.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/wonder-super-woman-man/

Still, Wonder Woman doesn't tend to fare well in stories where she's paired up with Superman. We'll just have to wait and see.
http://charlessoule.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/wonder-super-woman-man/

Last edited:
Best case scenario: A Wonder Woman who's left Themyscria a long time ago and has already met Bruce who eventually as time passes becomes his love interest. As a DCAU fan, I'd be cheering.

Likely scenarios: Vicki Vale, as a counter for Lois Lane or Pamela Isely as the casting call called for "any ethnicity", and for those characters I don't think it matters that much If it's the latter, I assume she'll end up going green in the movie and I imagine she'll only be Bruce's love interest in the first half, probably using his wealth for environmental purposes. I guess we'll be seeing this happen in the movie later:

Poison_Ivy_With_Superman_Fini_by_Laneybug25.jpg

Unlikely Scenario: Catwoman, as she was done in TDKR

Last edited:
They could set up a love interest for Bruce that will reappear in future films.

But the fact that they don't care about specific type, has me thinking it'll be just an original character, like Rachel

They could set up a love interest for Bruce that will reappear in future films.

But the fact that they don't care about specific type, has me thinking it'll be just an original character, like Rachel

Well since we got Kaite Holmes from Dawson's Creek back then, we'll probably get Kristin Stewart for this new role this time around.:o

Well since we got Kaite Holmes from Dawson's Creek back then, we'll probably get Kristin Stewart for this new role this time around.:o

Kristen Stewart retired from acting guys. Plus she's not even in the required age bracket.

guitared is in front of retired when searching her name :o

I like the idea of Sasha Bordeaux. She can also be his "bodyguard" like in the comics.

Man, who would have thought that I'd be learning about all of these love interests that Bruce has had in the comics that I wasn't even aware about.lol

The only ones that I knew of previously were just Selina, Talia, and Vicki Vale.lol

I just hope it's someone that will carry over into the Batman series of films and not just be a one-off girlfriend character for this specific film. I'd like to see Bruce try to handle a real relationship with a girl he really likes and not a.) long for her (because he's already with her) or b.) have her die/be a one-off character

Jezebel Jet, only because her name sounds like a Bond girl's.

I think it would be great to have Julie Madison and then also have her in the solo Bat films. Bruce can care deeply for Julie, but is reluctant to tell her his secret. All the while, Julie herself suspects he's hiding something from her and when he won't allow her in, she dumps him.

I did some background check on the character of "Sasha Bordeaux", and wow, after reading her back story and connection with Batman/Bruce, I think she'd definitely work if Bruce needed a love interest or a strong non-romantic female companion in this film with him.

She has ties with Checkmate as well which could be useful for future films.

If she were in the film, I'd like "Paula Patton" to play her.

paula-patton-in-mission-impossible-ghost-protocol.jpg
250px-Sasha_Bordeaux.jpg

I was just going to bring Patton up lol

Really, just because I don't want her as WW :o

Sasha Bordeaux -Paula Patton
paula-patton-01.jpg

Olivia Wilde - Julie Madison
TIFF-2013-Olivia-Wilde-beauty-secrets.jpg

Alice Eve - Vicki Vale
article-0-182C981600000578-484_634x946.jpg

Charlize Theron - Selina Kyle
Charlize-Theron-by-Alexi-Lubomirski-600x798.jpg

And let's have Emily Blunt as "Talia":

emily_blunt300.jpg

Well, at least Batman still has choices.lol

Now that Superman/Clark is with Lois, I doubt that they'll have him fall in love with another woman since she's pretty much the endgame for him in his romantic quest.haha

That's why Smallville won in that department. ...it took them nearly 10 years to hook up :o

That's why Smallville won in that department. ...it took them nearly 10 years to hook up :o

lol; well that and the show seemed to have this unwritten rule where Clark needed to kiss at least more than one different woman during a season every now and then.

Season 10- Kissed Tess and Lucy Lane

Season 9- Kissed Lois and Zatanna

Season 8- Kissed Lana and Maxima

etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"