BvS Superman/batman production and filming news, pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus free eats on set... and a few cents royalties every time your mug gets shown on TV for life.

pretty sure they don't pay royalties like that.

also they pay time and a half for anything over 8 hours and a normal shooting day is like 12-14 hours.

chance are most will get paid for one or two days and that's it.

Doomsday in the reflection of the windows on that building in the snow pic :o

Here you go.....

14e9euv.jpg

I don't see it.

it has begun...

10252093_702092683191532_1726260729589971022_n.jpg

I always hear about payrates in the US, but wow. :huh: We pay out $225 for 8 hours of extras work, plus time and a half for anything over.

if it means playing thug #3 and having your face punched in by batman. then it's worth it.

It'll be stuntys doing all that stuf, not extras unless it's a huge scale battle. Even then, it'll be the trained pros doing all that stuff with the leads.

If the announcements at SDCC are what we think they will be, then this movie will benefit from the buzz around upcoming movies as well. Since it will be pretty much guaranteed that at least a couple of movies will be in production following this movie wrapping.

All depends on what WB/DC announce at SDCC. Hopefully, a JL movie, a Wonder Woman, a Flash and maybe a Captain Marvel movie.

Somebody else in the thread mentioned that they're convinced the suits will be revealed at SDCC. Plus in Snyder's recent interview, he said that he doesn't think set photos will be much of a problem this time thanks to the way the schedule was put together. I can't wait that long! Hold off on the Batmobile reveal, sure... but I need those suits. :csad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"