BvS Bruce's Love Interest?

It would be funny if Bruce and Lois had a little flirt in front of Clark ;)

I'm sure at least Bruce will flirt with Lois

It would be funny if Bruce and Lois had a little flirt in front of Clark ;)

I'm sure at least Bruce will flirt with Lois

GOTaRP4.gif

the-office-14.gif

:o:oldrazz:

Alright....Bruce tries to flirt. Lois shrugs off the ol charm :p

Hey
I want Bruce to flirt with Lois! :p

Come on herolee, that'd be fun and you know it, it's not like she's gonna jump him, we know she prefers farmboys anyway ;)

I'd like her to at least give a little smile/laugh before reminding him to keep things strictly business :)

Alright....Bruce tries to flirt. Lois shrugs off the ol charm :p

Yeah that

Hey
I want Bruce to flirt with Lois! :p

Come on herolee, that'd be fun and you know it, it's not like she's gonna jump him, we know she prefers farmboys anyway ;)

I'd like her to at least give a little smile/laugh before reminding him to keep things strictly business :)

Haha; as long as it's more harmless than the one between Jean and Logan from X-Men, then sure why not.lol

Though if the basis for this thread ends up being true, regarding bruce having a love interest of his own, then we can always just cut back to him responding to Lois's flat out rejection by saying...

yvLbxqg.gif

:oldrazz:

Maybe he tries it on with Lois before meeting a new girl? :hmm

... That or the girl will be just his arm candy, he'll be charmed by Lois' spunky personality so he'll try to flirt with her at least once :p

ok, let's be serious for a minute, there's no time to develop a romance for bruce, especially because Batman isn't about the romance, if he has a gf in this the chances are she's gonna be a background character, someone on his arm, someone waking up next o to him or something like that.

Still, a hot looking and talented actress would be nice :)

People might be forgetting because the title atm is Superman vs Batman, and not Superman II.

I think people are even forgetting Batman is in the film at all ;)

As for Olga for Talia she was amazing in Quantum of Solace I would be fine with it

I think people are even forgetting Batman is in the film at all ;)

I thought this was going to be Batman vs Lex lol

As for Olga for Talia she was amazing in Quantum of Solace I would be fine with it

She was pretty good in Oblivion as well.

I don't see them using Talia for a while. They may never use her again. After making her the "villain behind the curtain" in the last movie, I highly doubt we'll see her brought back to life as a love interest, a villain, or both, any time soon.

Olga Kurylenko and Ben Affleck just worked together too.

AND he just worked with Gemma Arterton. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that if Talia makes an appearance, it'll be Olga, and when Wonder Woman appears, it'll be Gemma

It's funny that he's worked with both Bond girls from the worst Daniel Craig movie

Olga Kurylenko and Ben Affleck just worked together too.

AND he just worked with Gemma Arterton. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that if Talia makes an appearance, it'll be Olga, and when Wonder Woman appears, it'll be Gemma

It's funny that he's worked with both Bond girls from the worst Daniel Craig movie

Oh yeah..for the wonder and runner runner, and he is going to work with Rosemund Pike as well.

Justin Timberlake for Nightwing. Since he's worked with Affleck too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"