Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAvoy can start in May. It's no big issue.

They'll likely film from April-September.

who does say Bryan cant shoot scenes with the rest of the cast on April?

:)

Considering James is a lead in this film it'll be tricky. Doable, but tricky. I guess all the future scenes can be shot beforehand at least.

the leads dont use to shoot all weeks during 6 months, the leads and obviously the rest of the cast.

As you say, a good portion of the scenes from the future could be shot in April, the same with the brotherhood scenes. And individual scenes with Beast, or Havok and Banshee, in case they have one or two.

McAvoy can start in May. It's no big issue.

They'll likely film from April-September.

Yes, they could start filming the scenes from the future first. I don't think James McAvoy will appear in the scenes that are set in the future. Or they could just start filming the scenes of the Brotherhood. If Ian McKellen filmed all his scenes for X2 in just 2 weeks, anything is possible.

I keep refreshing this page hoping for news. :(

I know what you're feeling. I thik we all do. But I seriously doubt we'll get anymore major news until Fox make a press release for X-Men Days of Future Past where they give announcements on the cast, crew, shooting date/release date (if they change it) etc

We're all hoping that happens soon

well, Singer is tweeting x-men relate things like weekly, so hopefully we get a new actor name in the next two weeks :D

Last edited:
Hoping for at least one big announcement this week.

would be great!!!

Anna Paquin maybe? :D

While I'm happy that Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult is returning, it's a shame that both are probably covered with blue fur and blue scales throughout the entire movie.

I highly doubt we'll see mystique and beast in human form again, which is a real pity cause Lawrence is very beautiful and Hoult is very handsome.

Their acting left a lot to be desired, as Mystique and Beast, IMO. Plus they got hampered with some of the worse lines of the film (and franchise). They've definitely played better characters in other films.

I am sure they will find a way to have Jennifer lawrence In human form at some point.
Don't be shocked If she goes undercover In human looking form close to target of
Magneto's assassination plot.

These are the characters they're playing. You wanna see them as they are? That's what a Google or IMDB search is for. :o

These are the characters they're playing. You wanna see them as they are? That's what a Google or IMDB search is for. :o

If only studio-heads were this rational. We wouldn't see Tobey/Andrew Garfield without Spidey-masks every other scene; Ben Gimm turning into The Thing turning into Michael Chiklis turning into The Thing.

Heck, throw in a Dark Knight who can't wait to tell everyone he's Bruce Wayne!

Last edited:
I think Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man was the worse, in terms of showing his face. It's like he has a complete disregard to keep his identity a secret, that just irritated me.

Yeah and I think We will see Mystique in human form some time in the film, but I don't see how seeing Beast in human form would work, unless its flashback. But his life before X-men seems to be so mundane would it really even matter. And flashback in a film, that has a character go back I time, kinda seems like a redundancy IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mystique in her human form as the assassin in DoFP

I wouldn't mind seeing Mystique in her human form as the assassin in DoFP

I imagine Mystique disguising as the President's bodyguard but I don't see her as the assassin. If there's going to be an assassin, it would be Magneto.

I imagine Mystique disguising as the President's bodyguard but I don't see her as the assassin. If there's going to be an assassin, it would be Magneto.

I think it's a good way to show Mystique becoming Magneto's second in command and making her more like her trilogy persona.

yeah, I really see Mystique in bodyguard's form, or someone close to the president, whoever it is.

And its a good nod to X1-X2 too.

Do the actors have to be in the same place or studios nowadays ? I think the cut and paste actors in X3 and turned night into day. It is fairly easy these days. Even Ian did not get to interact with the actors who play dwarves.

While I'm happy that Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult is returning, it's a shame that both are probably covered with blue fur and blue scales throughout the entire movie.

I highly doubt we'll see mystique and beast in human form again, which is a real pity cause Lawrence is very beautiful and Hoult is very handsome.

Well at least they're colour-coordinated! :cwink:

There's no way that we won't see Mystique in her blond human form, now that Jennifer Lawrence is more recognisable. And I hope they do a better job with Hoult's make-up, it must be really hard to emote through all those layers.

I don't think that Mystique is ready to be the assassin or Magneto's right hand; and while I expect her to become more hardened, I don't see the need to shoehorn her into her original trilogy persona just yet. These prequels after all are an opportunity to explore the characters before they become what we see in X1-X3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"