Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Killing someone huge off at the beginning of the film is a masterstroke. It creates the 'no one is safe' feeling.

She could be the Drew Barrymore of comic book movies. ;)

I agree with many users about the great dramatic impact some deaths on that future would have on the audience.

It would be the most intense/emotional of all superhero movies to date, both for the deaths and the scale and themes of the movie.

As long as Bryan shows at the end that the future changed and the most known x-men are alive, the general audience and fans would leave the theatre soo pleased and hyped at the same time for the next movie.

We've had enough deaths in X3.No more,thank you.And no one was excited, just disappointed.

That's because the deaths in X3 were unnecessary and horribly handled.

First of all, when someone dies in this, their death won't stick. And secondly, you can't show the true horror of the sentinel-run future without brutality, destruction and death.

First of all, when someone dies in this, their death won't stick. And secondly, you can't show the true horror of the sentinel-run future without brutality, destruction and death.

Exactly, everyone pretty much dies in this story. Taking that away will lessen the impact. The future needs to fell helpless and brutal.

it sounds like we won't have wolverine killed off like in the comics which is a shame because that would have been quite a big deal in the Xmen movie universe

obviously after they change the past it wouldn't have happened anyway

it sounds like we won't have wolverine killed off like in the comics which is a shame because that would have been quite a big deal in the Xmen movie universe

obviously after they change the past it wouldn't have happened anyway

I think they still can, killing logan properly takes proper build. Hes the audiences lead regardless of fans opinion on him. No doubt that would be the most shocking thing in the film for a casual movie goer. If he is the time traveler they better have Fassbender rip is adamantium out. I think hes def goen down in some form.

Ideally, I'd rather Wolverine stay and anchor the future scenes. Kill everyone off one by one until it's just him and Rogue. Then kill him. With Rogue as last one standing...

Until they fix things.

Wolverine and Rogue were the emotional core of the films for me. If we are going to have them all killed one by one, I'd like it to end with these two together.

I have no problem killing Rogue first but thats just my hate for film Rogue talking haha. Having them be the last two standing would def make sense and be a good way to link back some moments to X1.

Whatever they choose to do for Wolverines role, I think hes gonna end up wrecked.

if singer and FOX want to breath more life into this franchise then they have to give wolverine something to do but not make him the be all and end all of the film

Having them be the last two standing would def make sense and be a good way to link back some moments to X1.

I just love the image of it just being them two together against the world to call back to the start of X1. Then he gets killed too.

Awesome.

If they are side by side. I cant really see Logan dying in combat and Rogue not (zero combat skills in the films) unless he sacrificed himself to help her.

If she died in combat fighting with Logan, that would probably equal some last min sick Wolveine berserker rage before going down.

some fans dont understand that point, no need to keep explaining it, lol

this is Days of future past, not Wonderland, u know? :funny:

Ideally, I'd rather Wolverine stay and anchor the future scenes. Kill everyone off one by one until it's just him and Rogue. Then kill him. With Rogue as last one standing...

Until they fix things.

Wolverine and Rogue were the emotional core of the films for me. If we are going to have them all killed one by one, I'd like it to end with these two together.

Yeah I REALLY hope Wolverine stays only in the future. It's how it was.

And yeah most everyone needs to die in the future. Including Wolverine. Or at least, reduce d to an adamantium skeleton

Until they fix things.

I LOVE this idea. it would be really emotional to see Logan and Rogue as the last survivors and Rogue seeing Wolverine dying for real.

not sure if Bryan will do something as tragic as this, but if he does it :bow: :bow:

Until they fix things.

Bringing things full circle. I like this idea a lot. Hope they go this route.

too many amazing ideas on the board that Im afraid I will end somehow dissapointed :(

too many amazing ideas on the board that Im afraid I will end somehow dissapointed :(

I hope not, your getting a film with Logan, Kitty, Rogue and Iceman vs Sentinels. Thats pretty awesome.

I know! lol

but will we get real EPIC action moments from them all?

and intense and original twists?

Im not 100% sure yet, :D

It will definitely be the most epic X-Men movie we have gotten so far. Alot to be excited for and nothing to be disappointed about.., yet. Sentinels are worth the price of admission alone haha.

The more and more I think about it, the more I think Rogue is a goner.

BDbKYfaCMAAJCpX1_zps31d3c8c3.jpg

I'm guessing Stewart's is left McAvoy right?

Last edited:
so Patrick will be in his wheelchair on the future?

would be a bit weird to see that apocaliptic future and old Charles trying to avoid the sentinels on the wheelchair, lol

of course its a joke, I highly doubt Singer show Charles on the streets in the middle of a dangerous Sentinel attack on his wheelchair, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"