Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is NOT Dinklage's real twitter.

I don't think Rebecca Romijn should return. Magneto already abandoned her when she lost her powers and I don't see them working together again even if Magneto also lost his powers. Plus the younger version of Mystique is already in the movie.

I think it would be interesting if they did have RR return to play adult Mystique and we see her get close with Charles again. Would def. make the character come full circle.

Another great quote:
This movie will also deal with destiny, the choices we made, the people we were-- how the people we were when we were young affects the world we have to live in in the future, and what if we could go back and change that.

That's an awesome-sounding quote, what interview is it from?

Wonder if Stewart and/or McKellan will travel into the past after all, as the quote does seem to most strongly refer to Professor X and Magneto. Maybe old!Erik will meet young!Erik and give him a good smack on the head :woot:

It also helps with my worry that, with the two casts in two different time periods, this could feel like two movies squeezed into one.

Last edited:
081204_Pol_NixonTN_zps90dff27f.jpg

:oldrazz:

My first thought, LOL. He's done such an awesome job in Frost/Nixon.

this doesn't mean all of them will be back, but we can be sure the four leads wont be the only ones, right?

No, it means that Singer can use any actors contracted to FOX for more than one X-Men themed film however he sees fit, no matter their feelings on the script...but I'm pretty sure he's already chosen and announced all the ones he's expecting to use.

:word:

If that's the case Nightcrawler may cameo due to AC's most probable multi-picture deal that he had to sign on X2 and his expressed interest then.

If that's the case Nightcrawler may cameo due to AC's most probable multi-picture deal that he had to sign on X2 and his expressed interest then.

I should clarify, I (and Singer) meant First Class actors. I'm pretty sure the original X-film contracts aren't in play anymore...

:word:

Like EVERY X-Men film, we already have the "Who ISN'T in this film?" comments popping up. When will people get over this? It was the same with First Class.

I think it would be interesting if they did have RR return to play adult Mystique and we see her get close with Charles again. Would def. make the character come full circle.

THAT would be a good reason to bring her back, and a special reason.

I didnt want old Mystique back, just for the sake of seeing Rebeca again, but with an idea like that, yeah, would be nice

Like EVERY X-Men film, we already have the "Who ISN'T in this film?" comments popping up. When will people get over this? It was the same with First Class.

After reports Hayley Atwell wouldn't be In Captain America:The Winter soldier now reports say she will do cameo.Also remember untill Sony released the press release for Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sally Field was never confirmed to be returning.Since the first Class actors are under contract there Is no rush to announce them all coming back.Bryan announced the top Surviing First Class
actors are coming back.

Jason flemyng has hinted he will be back.

Lucas till,Caleb Laundry Jones,and January Jones may not have been announced since with 11 year gap between films Bryan may or may not be recasting those roles.

Angel and Riptide might be dropped.It's unknown If Moira Is In film.

And may I remind people Shawn aAshmore said he had no idea on DOFP and then a few days later Bryan announced his return.

THAT would be a good reason to bring her back, and a special reason.

I didnt want old Mystique back, just for the sake of seeing Rebeca again, but with an idea like that, yeah, would be nice

They are likely to bring Rebecca back because
1:Bryan would want her In film and he doesn't have the Cyclops and jean problem Brett Ratner left him(If magneto and Rogue can regain powers surely
Mystique can)
2:To have someone besides Xavier and Magneto In both timeframes
3:So magneto won't be only surviving non X-Man mutant In future

i dont understand how x men fans not understand x men has always been an ensemble piece

so according to that latest Bryan interview, there will be "certain characters (...) not done yet"

speculation continues! :D

I bet one of those new characters will be on the 70's team AND future timeline, appart from Peter's role, wherever he belongs

He better not be referring to.changing things set up by Vaughn. I'm already hating the fact they're bringing in way too many people from the old ones and now he's changing stuff. Ugh

Correct is the word, jacobed

to correct errors or wrong decisions probably made by Ratner and Gavin Hood (from Origins)

Seriously! It's a team movie. The team shouldn't consist of 3 mutants!
Yes! And multi-character films can work fine. Not every character has to have a starring role and it shouldn't be a problem when they don't.

Hmmmm....

The mutant holocaust is eight years after The Last Stand and once they go back to the future at the end... there's Jean and Scott (and... I'm gonna say it again Charles and Erik running the school together) among others alive. Thus accommodating the time gap between X3 and Days of Future Past and explaining why they look older.

Pure guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"