Bulletin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some arcs planned with people and some posting I need to get done but I have a bit of a family crisis going on so I won't be very active for a while, I can't say how long.

Damn you, Raindog. No more awesomeness that is Howard the Duck! :csad:

Take as much time as you need, dude. Family's always far more important. :up:

I'm still currently on vacation. I thought I would be able to post, but this is the first chance I'm getting to use a computer to inform you guys so I don't think I'll be posting til I return on Tuesday. I know there isn't much I can do about the 14 day rule, but I hope you'll all understand. Apologies to anyone I'm holding up - and if you must move on and cannot wait, I fully understand. Thanks, and see you Tuesday. :up:

hey guys, I seem to have a nasty virus that I'm currently working on getting rid of. So I'l have limited access for a little bit, but my girl is letting me use her computer so I'll still be able to post, but maybe just alittle less frequently than normal.

Alright, looks like I was able to fix my computer...I seem to have gotten rid of that pesky virus, so I'm good to go.

::::knocks on wood::::

Hey all, the family crisis has sort of subsided so I'll get back into the games ASAP

I'm going to be out of town next weekend. I may take my laptop, but probably not. I should be able to keep up with stuff on my phone, but I probably won't be posting anything.

back on my lady's computer. Looks like my hard drive has effectively died. Not even able to load windows. Not sure how long it'll take to get it up and running, but I will have access through my girl's laptop, but I won't have quite as much access as I normally have.
If you need to run anything by me in any of the games, send me a PM as I probably won't be on MSN until I get my computer fixed, but I will check PM's regularly. I'll still be posting as much as possible, but my replies may be less frequent than normal. Just bare with me for a bit, I'll be getting it taken care of asap.

Alright, I'm back. I'll be catching up with my characters between today and tomorrow. :up:

Gonna be gone all weekend, like I mentioned. I'll try to get posts up tonight.

Well, I got one post up.

And when's the last time you were on the Hype?

Well, it's happened again. The power supply has gone out on my computer. At least, I think that's what happened. I had to replace the power supply on my last desktop but that was after a few years. My new computer is less than a year old. Suffice it to say, I'm not very happy with Dell right now and it's probably the last Dell system I'll be buying. Next time I need a new system, I'll be putting it together myself like the old days.

This might effect my posting a bit. But it also means I won't be able to keep track of posts in the games since the file is on my desktop. So all you slackers about to lose characters can count yourselves lucky. :p

I dropped my computer off at the repair shop today to get my new hard drive put in....unfortunately my hard drive decided to die on me right when my rent was due...so I had to wait until I got paid again. I should have it back either tonight or tomorrow. So things will be back to normal, which is good.

I have to call Dell today and ***** at them for not calling me and setting up a service call to fix my computer. I doubt they'll have anyone at my place today, maybe tomorrow.

I really hate not having access to all my files and stuff. :cmad:

I have to call Dell today and ***** at them for not calling me and setting up a service call to fix my computer. I doubt they'll have anyone at my place today, maybe tomorrow.

I really hate not having access to all my files and stuff. :cmad:

That's ok...I pretty much have to start from scratch....I lost EVERYTHING...aside from the files I have uploaded

That happened to me before.

I paid some computer guys $80 to recover the files from the disk. They got me some of my stuff.

So I did some looking online and paid ten bucks for a couple of programs to recover files. Got pretty much everything back. That's seventy bucks I'll never see again. :(

Got my computer back. Things are finally back to normal...at least on my end anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"