Bulletin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be leaving for a bachelor party in a little bit...

If you guys don't hear from me by tomorrow night...you might want to start a bail fund....

Is it in Vegas with two of your closest friends and the groom's brother in law to be? :awesome:

No, that's the groom. Nitemare's gonna be the one giving everyone roofies and the one getting tasered in the face.

Hey guys. I'm in Florida on vacation/keeping up my Disney work status.

I'll try and get posts up on Thursday.

Got my internet back, kinda. I broke down and bought a wireless access card from Verizon for $60 a month. Not that expensive, considering the cable company was going to charge 80 a month for just internet.

Damn...that's not sticking it to the man.

Did you need the mobility of a wireless card?

Well, not entirely. I don't have a desktop, only a laptop, and the wireless card certainly makes things easier and it does offer mobility anywhere there's a cellphone signal.

Hey guys, I'm going to be leaving sometime tomorrow for a wedding. I'll be out of touch until Sunday sometime.

I'll try to get some posts up before I leave. I meant to do so tonight but I got caught up in some stuff unexpectedly.

I'll be pretty scarce for about two weeks. I'll do what I can to post in the meantime, though.

guesswhom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"